Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Angry the one that came on my little trek road bike

To disable ads, please log-in.

I bought a used Trek 330 (yes, that's a 330, doesn any one even know the year my little bike came out)
    it came with a white seat (probably the original)
    I did my MS bike tour with it. how do you spell RELIEF? Standing up off the seat to pedal. My poor behind could barely sit on it the second day. I am hoping to read up on favorite seats to get a new one.

i tried to edit...

the saddle is an avocet touring saddle

White Avocet? That is OLD- I bet it's the horse saddle shape that screwed up every bodys lower back. Eeeewww.
    I can't even remember when that was around, what's the gruppo on that bike?
    I ride an aged Diamonback racing bike bought second hand, had to replace a lot of parts but boy does it have snappy sweet geometry. Wears mostly RSX 100 parts (1980's?) but you know, I love the bike! The weird thing is- the headset has to be cheap but it feels like the Chris King on my Mt beast.
    Anyway, got a Terry Liberator Ti Race from 2000, 2001 or so and I love it. Every body is built differently. But I could see using a mens model, I want a Firefly for my Mt bike. Looks perfect.

Lizzy