Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Surly and B.O.B. on ferry to Lopez Island

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm finally posting a picture of my Surly and B.O.B. on a WA state ferry to Lopez Island. Rode with a friend and I hauled our gear. This was my test ride with towing the B.O.B. and the bike handled the load very well. We had a great time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Surly and B.O.B..JPG 
Views:	284 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	13203  
    We do not take a trip; a trip takes us - John Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    I'm finally posting a picture of my Surly and B.O.B. on a WA state ferry to Lopez Island. Rode with a friend and I hauled our gear. This was my test ride with towing the B.O.B. and the bike handled the load very well. We had a great time!
    Sweet!

Did another test ride with my Surly and B.O.B. trailer on Whidbey Island last weekend to meet up with some of my riding buddies. It was a perfect day for riding and I ended up riding about 25 miles (lots of rolling hills). Stayed overnight on the west side of the island in a beach cabin with the gals and then got up the next day and rode the 25 miles back to Coupeville. The bike and trailer did great. I'm feeling more confident about planning a weekend get-away

Dog, You and I should get together sometime. What's better than a LHT, BOB and camping! Maybe we should meet up out in the middle of the state for a Surly weekend.

where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Did another test ride with my Surly and B.O.B. trailer on Whidbey Island last weekend to meet up with some of my riding buddies. It was a perfect day for riding and I ended up riding about 25 miles (lots of rolling hills). Stayed overnight on the west side of the island in a beach cabin with the gals and then got up the next day and rode the 25 miles back to Coupeville. The bike and trailer did great. I'm feeling more confident about planning a weekend get-away
    Excellent!!!!
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

Biker Hen. That sounds like fun!