Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

With being restricted to electric, you mainly just have 2 primary options. resistance (standard electric) or hybrid (heatpump). Tankless are commonly impossible because of exceptionally high energy necessities.

Cross breed WHs is utilizing a warmth pump, same sort as a cooling unit. In the event that you live in a more blazing atmosphere and the waste cool air is attractive, they are something like 3x as proficient. They cost more forthcoming, however you ought to have the option to more than recover that cost over the lime time of the unit. Drawbacks are they make a slight piece of commotion (like a small scale ice chest), you have to have a spot to deplete the condensate, and they are taller, as the heatpump is introduced on the highest point of the tank.

In the event that any of those drawbacks don't work, get a standard electric unit.

https://tanklesswaterheaterexpress.c...eater-reviews/

As to relax mode, you should investigate purchasing a water radiator clock. They are less expensive than getting one coordinated into the water radiator, and can kill on and the heater dependent on a timetable or you can only straight up flip the switch if taking some time off.

Is there an explanation you are supplanting the unit? It likely simply needs another anode pole on the off chance that you are just stressed over its period.

Quote Originally Posted by jessmarimba View Post
    I have no idea where to start on picking someone to do it
    You need to create a big list of contractors and weed them out. Start the list from:
    1. Word of mouth recommendations
    2. Google Reviews
    3. Angie’s List
    4. Yelp
    5. BBB.org
    6. Home Advisor

They're not all good contractors here though. Word of mouth is the way to go. Chances are your friend or your neighbor or someone of your relatives recently had a similar problem. Just ask people.

Quote Originally Posted by jessmarimba View Post
    I don't even know what brand of heater I want (most of them seem the same to me!) so I can't even pick from their dealer list! Where to begin?
    As someone said in this topic, Rinnai is a good brand. Rheem and Navien are great too. We chose Rinnai for our place from this great guide on how to choose the best tankless water heater.
    They review propane and electric tankless water heaters too. Check them out.

Lots of tips! I also have an issue with my current heater, thanks a bunch!

wow, this thread really helps me a lot. thanks, guys for sharing your brilliant ideas. it's greatly appreciated.