Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Looking for a 47cm Cross bike

To disable ads, please log-in.

Looking for a small cross bike/frame anyone looking to off load a bike? Thanks!

Are you looking for one to use this season? I'm selling my 2008 Redline Conquest Pro after nationals (Dec 10th).

Do you have pictures? I'd like to see it....what are the components??

I don't have any photos but I'll see what I can come up with over the weekend. Here's what it looks like (new!): http://bikecx.com/catalog/2008-redli...bike-p-14.html

It's been through 2 seasons and has seen a lot of action. But, if you're just getting started it might work for you. There are lot of good racers on well-loved bikes

I am also very interested in anything from 44cm to 50cm cyclocross used bike, second in line after VeloMel... anyone got anything????

Hey! Is your Sweetpea cx still available? If so what are you asking for her? Thanks much!

I am selling my Felt Cross bike. It is a Felt F1X 49cm. 52cm top tube.

Everything has been upgraded on this bike, it is a totally custom build, in EXCELLENT almost new condition. I built it up to use the last 2 cross seasons, but got injured and couldn't race either season. The bike has very few miles on it and most of the parts are in almost brand new condition.

Frame: 2008 Felt F1X 49cm/52cm tt aluminum, semi compact geometry
    Fork: Alpha Q CX fork ($600 retail). I also have the original black felt fork I will include which had been recalled, but I never had any problems with it except for it being kinda heavy.
    Wheels: Tor elli Bormio
    Shifters, Front Der, Chain, Cassette: Campagnolo Chorus 10s
    Rear der, Cranks: Campagnolo Centaur 10s, cranks are compact
    Bars: Salsa poco 36cm
    Stem, Seatpost: Tore lli, not pictured but they will be black and the seat post will be no setback and stem is an 8cm

Bike weighs only 18lbs and rides beautifully. I'm moving though and sadly need to get rid of some stuff.

This bike cost apx $3500 to build. Everything is in excellent condition. Very few signs of wear.

Asking $1575 including being professionally boxed and shipped, or $1500 for local pick up in Los Angeles, CA

[IMG]
    feltcrossbike by ., .[/IMG]