Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Etincelle Guest

Partner for rides around Montreal

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi,

I am from the south shore of Montreal. I used to do a lot of cycling when I was younger... Now, I just turned 40... and I have decided to get back to cycling.. I have done couple of rides so far this year.. however, I find it difficult by myself.. Would like to find somebody to ride with.. Usually, I am riding between 23-28 km.... hopefully.. the speed will increase..

Anybody from my area???

Merci!

Smile ride around MTL

Salut Étincelle !

sorry it took so long, I'm new here too... but I'm from the Laurentides area, a bit far for a ride partner .
    but I thought I could give you a link that can help you find partners , or even better riding club in your area ! they ride during the week and have longer rides on the weekend, they also split up in groups that ride about the same speed , so everybody feels confortable , and you can make new riding pals ...just click on the veloquebec link, choose your region , type of riding (road or mountain bike) and voilà !!

http://www.velo.qc.ca/fr/index.lasso?page=club

hope it helps !

tourlou !
    Spinnergirl

Etincelle Guest
    Thanks for the link! I am riding right now with a gang that I have met on the Velocia Forum. May be you know them! (Velocia.ca). It's a very good Forum by the way! My riding speed has increased also more 28-30km. However, there are almost no women in the gang... The only one (Grog) is leaving for BC this weekend.. for the next 2 years...

If you are riding in the Montreal area (North, South or on the Island) and you are looking for a Partner, just let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by spinnergirl
    Salut Étincelle !

sorry it took so long, I'm new here too... but I'm from the Laurentides area, a bit far for a ride partner .
    but I thought I could give you a link that can help you find partners , or even better riding club in your area ! they ride during the week and have longer rides on the weekend, they also split up in groups that ride about the same speed , so everybody feels confortable , and you can make new riding pals ...just click on the veloquebec link, choose your region , type of riding (road or mountain bike) and voilà !!

http://www.velo.qc.ca/fr/index.lasso?page=club

hope it helps !

tourlou !