I wanted to let people know about this ride; it is wonderful! It is held on September 18( or in the area) and hosts a 25,50,75 and century ride. What sets this ride apart from others are many things... incredible volunteers, the scenery is outstanding and will speak for itself. It starts in Barton Vermont, and registration is held in Crystal Lake State Park. From there the routes will have rest areas in Derby Line which is the Us/Canadian border, Island Pond and the last stop at Sheffiled Potato Company which will serve the obvious with lots of other goodies. The end of all the routes lands you back at Crystal Lake State Park, where you can opt for a massage, take pictures of the lake, and enjoy eating all the wonderful homemade food that has been at each rest stop. The rides are well marked, cue sheets are handed to each person, and what is extra special is that they take a picture before leaving of you and your ride group which is posted in their album and a copy mailed to each rider.

Like many of you, I have particiapted in many rides over the years, but this is one that I will NOT forget. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous, the people that manage and volunteer are very friendly and it's a ride that I will mark on my calendar so that I can participate each year.