Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

GIANT TCR Advanced 1 (2010)

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi,

I am in the market for a triathlon bike /road bike I can use for triathlons. I currently have a Trek Madone 5.1 WSD but find its not very responsive.. I rode a Giant and it felt much stiffer and responsive and i felt like when I told it to GO it did... (if that makes sense)

Any suggestions or experiences with the Giant TCR Advanced or any other bikes you suggest??

My only suggestion is to ride everything. Have you looked at tri specific bikes?
    You have a road bike to use for training, I'd get a hot rod tri bike for race day! Jamis and Felt are coming out with some really great tri bike's that are easy on the wallet. The Cervelo P2C is also a great bang for the buck, my husband has one.

thanks.

I rode the Giant today and like it but still want to try the cervello and felt. All my tri buddies have felt and like them and one good road buddy swears by cervello.... hmm so many options!!

:-)

Love Giant

I've got a Giant OCR2, 2008 (now called defy) and I love her. She's my second Giant and I love the company. Great Bikes. Friends love and race on TCR's. I like the OCR as she's more comfortable on longer rides (rear cassette is further back than on racing bikes, less bumpy). Great bang for buck.