Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

2010 The Women's Adventure (Boulder, CO)

To disable ads, please log-in.

Ladies,
    A couple months ago I bought a "ticket" for the Women's Adventure in Boulder, CO, that takes place on Sunday, September 12th. I went last year, and it was a total blast! They have lots to do, and you get a tons of killer stuff "free" with your registration. Well, now I have a work event to go to and I can't enjoy the Adventure. At most, all I could do would be to run up to Boulder to pickup my goodie bag and turn around to immediately head back to Denver. I contacted them, and they said I could transfer my ticket to someone else. So, if there are any locals out there who are available and would like to go, send me a PM. Here is the link to check out all that goes on out there.
    Jenn

http://www.thewomensadventure.com/
    Jenn K
    Centennial, CO
    Love my Fuji!

This has been taken!
    Jenn K
    Centennial, CO
    Love my Fuji!

Saw a notice tonight from Outdoor Divas that this event has been rescheduled due to the forest fires outside of Boulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi View Post
    Saw a notice tonight from Outdoor Divas that this event has been rescheduled due to the forest fires outside of Boulder.
    Yes, no new date or location scheduled yet.
    Jenn K
    Centennial, CO
    Love my Fuji!