Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

WTB vs a Specialized

To disable ads, please log-in.

The original saddle on my Norco--some regulation standard--was quickly obvious on my longer day trips--+30km--to be unacceptable--sore sit bones--even with bike shorts on. I then switched to a simple terri--and did a long 80km ride--same problem--sore sit bones after 30km...went with a WTB--the idea being it was flat and rigid--however--for my regular work rides and such-under 12km--without bike shorts--absolutely useless. Even With bike shorts--the cut out--just didn't feel right. I have just installed a specialized--and so far-so good, past 20km anyway.

Which specialized?

... and how do you find it now? I ask because I have just ordered a Jett by specialized ... and i hope it is good!!!!!

I bought the following saddle in October, it is so comfortable. From the first day I used it, never had any problems. Plus it looks good.

I am not sylph like, unlike some of the gorgeous girls on this site, so this particular saddle suits my derriere a treat.

Specialized BG2 Sport Womens Saddle

Proven Body Geometry vascular pressure relief developed for our high-end saddles.
    Scientifically proven BG2 reduces the blood flow problems in most other saddles.
    Scientifically proven Body Geometry design with V-Groove plus window relieves pressure and improves bloodflow , even in extreme riding positions
    Elastic Shell Technology for sit-bone cushioning
    Synthetic cover
    Hollow Cr-Mo rails
    265mm long x 150mm wide
    Approximate Weight: 380gm

Price $46.48

Sally
    Clock

Orange Clockwork - Limited Edition 1998

‘Enjoy your victories of each day'