Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

i have a topeak micro phone pack!

http://www.topeak.com/products/bag_006.html

mine used to be attached to my stem..... til i got a fitting and a super short stem now it's on the top tube of the bike......

safety consideration

All points taken...I understand that if you crash and land on your phone, it won't do you any good. That said, my husband has always asked that I carry my phone on my person, that is, in my jersey pocket. (I keep it with ID and money in a plastic baggie to protect it from moisture.) His point is this: if someone or something (dog, for ex.) gets between you and your bike, you want to still be able to get to your phone.

Just a thought.

I used to carry my cell phone in a small zip-loc in a jersey pocket, but some of my jerseys (esp. sleeveless summer shimmel types) have just one pocket, and it can get pretty crowded in there as I always have to carry a bandanna for my drippy nose (once it's cooler weather, mostly, anything below 70, it's like a spigot, and I just don't do snot rockets! ) I also have any snacks I need to carry on longer rides in that pocket, and I normally carry a tiny zippered wallet with money, ID, and lip balm as well. So I just recently put a larger seat bag on my bike and carry my cell phone in there. I like it much better this way, and I don't have to mess with the baggie.

I used to be kinda haphazard about carrying my cell phone if I wasn't riding alone, but since my accident, I've been very careful about always having it with me. When I crashed, my husband was able to use it immediately to call 911. I'll never leave home without it now!

Emily
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow

I lost my entire set of keys on my first bike trip so I guess that I could try something different. I know this is about the cell phones but what about our keys ? Where do you keep them ?

See earlier post on a BENTO BOX. It's perfect for both keys and phone.
    BCIpam - Nature Girl