Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

I was planning on doing the ACC this year, but then something work related came up that's happening the same exact day that I have to be at. So no ACC for me. I'm very bummed about it. Maybe next year.

ACC report?

Trek Chick: did you ride the ACC? I rode the 62 miles, which turned out to be nearly 67 (66.9 by the time I dismounted the bike, near my car). Windy! Unexpectedly hilly, but I'll take hills over wind. I was bit cold by the time I was done, never felt like taking my jacket off. I was not too fond of the food in the rest stops: no PB & J sandwiches, no bananas in one stop... purple Gatorade . But I will do it again next year.

Unfortunately DH and I had to cancel and sell our tickets. I'm pretty bummed about it. I plan to train hard all winter an do as many cycling events as possible next year.......Ragbrai or bust. We also plan to do Zoo de Mackinac for sure.
    2012 Trek Lexa SL
    2012 Giant TCX2
    2015 Trek Remedy 7
    2016 Trek Lexa C
    2016 Specialized Hellga-Fat Bike

That's an absolute bummer!

RAGBRAI sounds like a lot of fun, save for the camping part. I had never heard of Zoo de Mackinac. It looks outstanding and northern Michigan is gorgeous. I may have to sign up soon!