Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

To disable ads, please log-in.

Holy cow!
    So sorry to hear about that. Definitely get a lawyer and get on that bike to ride out some of this sadness/anger/confusion. My best thinking is on my bike, and it sounds like you have a lot of thinking to do.
    Check out my running blog: www.turtlepacing.blogspot.com

Cervelo P2C (tri bike)
    Bianchi Eros (commuter/touring road bike)

1983 Motobecane mixte (commuter/errand bike)
    Cannondale F5 mountain bike

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how to go commando with a pantyliner.
    You stick it directly to the crotch of your pants! (Now if it was skirt....)
    Get on your bikes and ride!
    'Bicycle Race' -Queen

Quote Originally Posted by kcmpls View Post
    My husband sprung it on my last night that he's divorcing me. I haven't left the bed, let alone made it to work. No bike commute for awhile. But he told me he plans on taking the car, so I guess I'll be biking everywhere. Not sure how to do that with a 112 pound dog...
    Wow, I can only imagine how you feel (actually I have been through a separation with my own husband years ago, but we ended up reconciling.) What is important is to take care of yourself. Do get on your bike and ride, it is good therapy. Sending out ((((hugs))))!
    Get on your bikes and ride!
    'Bicycle Race' -Queen

Quote Originally Posted by kcmpls View Post
    My husband sprung it on my last night that he's divorcing me. I haven't left the bed, let alone made it to work. No bike commute for awhile. But he told me he plans on taking the car, so I guess I'll be biking everywhere. Not sure how to do that with a 112 pound dog...
    WTF??!! Ugh, I'm so so sorry *hugs*

@ kcmpls - so very sorry to hear about what happened.. keep your chin up sweetie..
    When the spirits are low, when the day appears dark, when work becomes monotonous, when hope hardly seems worth having, just mount a bicycle and go out for a spin down the road, without thought on anything but the ride you are taking.

Arthur Conan Doyle