Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Size 35 cycling shoes..where to buy?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Someone on a local forum asked about sized 35 cycling shoes..where can you get them from??? Also, if you're reading this from the UK, any ideas?

TE only goes down to 36 apparently..

Any info would be helpful (hopefully the person will venture over this a way & see the answer )

I'm reading this from the UK & I am a small 36. Some brands/models run small. In a couple of my shoes I take a 37 (which I have never taken in any other shoe). So therefore, someone taking a 35 should find that some size 36 MIGHT fit. I think Specialized run true to size whilst Shimano vary a lot depending on model - my carbon soled Shimanos are size 37. Keen cycling sandals in a 36 are pretty small. Also i got rid of some Pearl Izumi that were too small in a 36. It's a really bad idea to buy shoes that are too big (either because you can't find a smaller size, or because you need the width) - it makes it very difficult to get the cleats in the right place.

Sidis are probably also worth a try. If the person is in the UK, I would Google the Cycle Promotions sales - they have a range of odd sizes, often very small.

I find it almost impossibly to buy trail running shoes & many other types in the UK as most brands start at a 4/37. Some people have told me that you feet get bigger (spread?) with age - I do hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by alimey View Post
    I'm reading this from the UK & I am a small 36. Some brands/models run small. In a couple of my shoes I take a 37 (which I have never taken in any other shoe). So therefore, someone taking a 35 should find that some size 36 MIGHT fit. I think Specialized run true to size whilst Shimano vary a lot depending on model - my carbon soled Shimanos are size 37. Keen cycling sandals in a 36 are pretty small. Also i got rid of some Pearl Izumi that were too small in a 36. It's a really bad idea to buy shoes that are too big (either because you can't find a smaller size, or because you need the width) - it makes it very difficult to get the cleats in the right place.

Sidis are probably also worth a try. If the person is in the UK, I would Google the Cycle Promotions sales - they have a range of odd sizes, often very small.

I find it almost impossibly to buy trail running shoes & many other types in the UK as most brands start at a 4/37. Some people have told me that you feet get bigger (spread?) with age - I do hope so!
    I made that comment yesterday, I thought your feet were supposed to get bigger as you age. Maybe a half size? In my 20's I wore a size 5 but now I'm in my 60's and I wear a 5.5 and ocassionally a 6. Problem is, most shoes are too wide for my feet and many shoe stores don't carry sizes smaller than a 6.

I'm also looking for new cycling shoes, my Sidis are 6 yrs old and I lucked out finding a good sale on them back then. I'm shopping local stores this weekend, wish me luck!

I usually wear a size 36 or 35.5 in regular shoes. However, my Sidis are 38s. She should try a pair!

Today I tried on a Specialized mtn bike shoe in a 36 and the fit was pretty good, loved the wider toe box but the buckle over the instep seemed too low for my higher instep. Also found a Sidi in a 38 but it was to big. I'm now looking for Sidi in a 36. Couldn't find any other brand in a small size.
    Last edited by Kathi; 06-12-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Went shopping again today. 36 Sidi was too small, 37 was perfect. Better fit (narrower) than the Specialized. I guess I just have a Sidi foot.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    Someone on a local forum asked about sized 35 cycling shoes..where can you get them from??? Also, if you're reading this from the UK, any ideas?

TE only goes down to 36 apparently..

Any info would be helpful (hopefully the person will venture over this a way & see the answer )
    I think this might have been me... I was wondering if anybody knew of any dealer/individual in the states or elsewhere willing to ship to the states for shoes?? I legitimately wear a size 2.5 (US kid's sizing) sneaker, and a sidi size 35.. I have a pair of 36 which have been the closest to fitting, but as another person mentioned, I cannot get my cleats in the right position... I have ONLY summer shoes, winter is upon me and my feet are freezing...no baggie, cover, etc helps.

Please, any suggestions... thank you - and feel free to send me a personal email to playzNmud at gmail dot com... NO SPAM PLEASE, I mean, really..NO SPAM.

I think Sidi sells a size 35 in Europe. But, they are not imported into the US.
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Found this: Northwave Silk Mountain shoes in size 35 (down to £29.99) http://www.actionbikes.co.uk/northwa...omens-atb.html

Page on the shoe from a US website: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/nor...women~p~96215/

Action Bikes seems to do international deliveries http://www.actionbikes.co.uk/delivery-information.html

I've passed their shop in Embankment in London but never used them. I haven't tried Northwave shoes either.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    Size 35 Mountain Bike shoes.

They supposedly run small according to the review. But you can always exchange at Nashbar.

Kind of a long-shot, but perhaps you could find someone in the UK willing to order these for you, and let you pay them. On sale too. They are only about 98 dollars US.

You might also try Ebay. They have international sellers.
    Thank you.. I emailed the UK one...the other ones would not last me a ride. I ride pretty hard and often, kinda need good shoes... I should use Facebook to see who I know in the UK...maybe I could get something shipped.

If anybody finds anything else, please feel free to PM me or post again...thanks so much!