Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Spring Cleaning - Jerseys FS

To disable ads, please log-in.

Prices listed below include shipping within US; if you're interested but outside the US, let me know and I'll figure out how much extra shipping to your location would cost.

1 - White with black accent Castelli jersey, women's size M. Used only twice and in like-new condition with no pilling or stains. Sizing runs small on this jersey (I usually wear S). This is a stretchy skintight fit; fabric is very soft on the skin and wicks very well. Selling as I never wear it anymore; I now usually wear either my team kit or event jerseys. $30

2 - Black, white, and red Castelli tribal jersey, women's size M. New with tags. This also runs a bit small in the shoulders for size M, but is a "club" fit as it is looser through the torso. Selling because I originally liked this jersey so much I bought 2 for when the first one wore out, but the first one hasn't worn out. $40

3 - Red and black Men's Castelli winter weight jersey, men's size M, also runs a bit small. Also new with tags. Fleecy soft interior, tight fit. Hubby bought this; never wore it as it was a bit too small. $50
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6971.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	11352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6972.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	11353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6973.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	11354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6974.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	11355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6975.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	11357  

tribal jersey

i have PMd you about tribal jersey

batsheva

The Tribal Jersey is on its way to a new home.

The white & black Castelli Jersey (I think it's model name was "Maya?") and the men's longsleeve jersey are still available.

I also just noticed that I type-o'd the men's jersey price. It should be listed for 40, not 50.