Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho

Tour de Donut in Utah

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone doing Tour de Donut in American Fork this year? Hubby and I signed up as a family team. Since I haven't eaten a donut in about 20 years, I'm hoping he will do most of the donut-eating work.

I'm sure it will be hot and windy and probably dusty given all the road construction. But at least it's only 20 miles (which means that I will only ride 10...even better, especially if I actually try to eat any donuts)

Sounds fun.
    Except for the part about eating donuts.

I have done it the past two years and it is really fun. If it is the same course, it is flat and through farmland-kind of out where you had the transportation open house, Yellow. I didn't eat many doughnuts because I am lactose intolerant but still had a nice time. Alex from TE won a division the first year (fastest women's ride w/o eating doughnuts, I think). I haven't decided whether to do it this year. I still may be recovering from my daughter's wedding the week before.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley