Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Smile Womens Road Cycling Groups in CENTRAL CALIF??

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi there, I live in Central CA (San Luis Obispo County) and blown away that there isn't a women's road cycling group in this area. However I see cyclists out there all the time riding solo.

Anyone interested in starting a women's cycle group?? I'm intermediate and looking to race in the upcoming year if not this year. Riding in groups helps us all improve and network!

Please contact me if interested!!
    Michelle

Looks like the Wheelwomen group was just started this past year: http://www.cpslowheelmen.org/wheelwomen.php

If nothing else, perhaps they'll have some suggestions for you. Good luck!

Smile Just Started Women's Cycling Group!!!

Hi there ladies! OK I've started a local Women's Cycling Group in the SLO and surrounding areas:

Starting a new Road Cycling group for women only in the SAN LUIS OBISPO Central CA areas (including Nipomo, Santa Maria, 5 Cities and other SLO cities). Looking for consistent riders who are looking to improve, increase performance and possibly participate in group/cycling activities.

Will start with weekly rides averaging 20-50 miles. Rides are 2 hours (distance depends on pace).

Contact Michelle if interested. MO@MichelleOgleMFT.com
    -OR- Find my group on FaceBook to Join!

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleO View Post
    Hi there ladies! OK I've started a local Women's Cycling Group in the SLO and surrounding areas:

Starting a new Road Cycling group for women only in the SAN LUIS OBISPO Central CA areas (including Nipomo, Santa Maria, 5 Cities and other SLO cities). Looking for consistent riders who are looking to improve, increase performance and possibly participate in group/cycling activities.

Will start with weekly rides averaging 20-50 miles. Rides are 2 hours (distance depends on pace).

Contact Michelle if interested. MO@MichelleOgleMFT.com
    -OR- Find my group on FaceBook to Join!
    Hi Michelle,

Any luck in getting this going? I am new to the sport, but currently training for the bike portion of Wildflower. I have a group of girls (beginner to intermediate) that have been trying to get together for some rides. Let me know how the Women's Cycling Group is going and if it has gottten off the ground.

Kelly