Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

To disable ads, please log-in.

So add me to the July/August wt loss...starting wt 126 lbs

Thanks!

K
    katluvr

the next round will start on the 9th of July actually, and I'll have a new thread for that one and will miss you if you post in this one (likely). So wait until I post that one. I'm a bit behind due to my Tour de France stalking in Europe right now.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I'm up for the next round, too, obviously. I need the help. I'm back up to 234.

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

Whoo hooo!

Now that we are, in effect, between challenges I FINALLY made it to my original target weight! I am now 135.6 pounds It has been decades since I have been this small!

Now I get to ponder what to put on the next challenge...

catrin,

you and I are at the exact same size...I hit 135 on Monday. I weighed less (for a little while) in college at 120, but I was a bigger size, I think I was an 8 then. Now, I am a 4-6 which is uncharted territory for me.
    Mary
    ~Strong and content, I travel the open road.~

http://www.the3day.org/goto/mary.aguirre

Quote Originally Posted by abejita View Post
    catrin,

you and I are at the exact same size...I hit 135 on Monday. I weighed less (for a little while) in college at 120, but I was a bigger size, I think I was an 8 then. Now, I am a 4-6 which is uncharted territory for me.
    If it wasn't for my stomach I would also be a 4-6 - but I carry all of my weight in my stomach. I think I can fit into a 6 but it is a little snug around the waist - but 8's are too large for my legs. NOW when I look down all I can see are my girls and then my feet. Nothing in-between There was a time when I honestly thought that I would never be able to do that

I would like to lose 5 more pounds I think, and then reconsider. I need to make sure I am fueling properly for endurance.... It will be fun to see what size/weight I am after the brevet I am training for...
    Last edited by Catrin; 07-08-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Yeah, I made that same decision a couple of months ago. I decided to eat for better performance rather than weightloss. I very quickly notice if I am not eating enough because my riding suffers and it takes about a week of eating enough for my riding to get back up to par.
    Mary
    ~Strong and content, I travel the open road.~

http://www.the3day.org/goto/mary.aguirre