Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Anyone coming to Augusta GA for the Int. MBA World Summit?

To disable ads, please log-in.

This is pretty much in my back yard.
    Will any TE riders be here next week?
    http://etherbourn.blogspot.com/

2010 Cannondale Synapse Feminine Carbon 6

I had grand intentions of going, but wound up having to work this weekend... and the traveling partner is R-U-N-N-O-F-T out west somewheres. Augusta is where I got back into cycling, and is one of my favorite places in the Peach State.

ha! funny. i am from augusta. won't be going though. have fun! is it going to be at the civic center?

It is at the Marriott downtown on the Savannah River.

I will not be attending for two reasons:
    One, I am not really into MBing. I use mine for commuting and sightseeing.
    Two, we will be in Sarasota, FL, for our region's youth rowing national qualifying regatta.

I am just excited about having it here in town.
    We had a The US Masters Disc Golf championship in my hometown, Appling, last week.
    The Augusta Chronicle invited any and all sports enthusiasts to Lake Olmstead for a mass photo shoot to promote sports in our area last Saturday. My boys went with their rowing team and said it had a huge turnout. Augusta is trying to put themselves on the map as a go-to place for sportsmen and women of a variety of disciplines.
    We have the Masters, of course. But they want to expand the possibilities and attract more visitors.
    Last year we had a half Iron Man. We used to have a crit and I am hoping with all this new found enthusiasm that it will come back.

The MB trail system has exploded in the past five years. There is a huge group of enthusiastic volunteers. But I think they will all be real crowded this week just like the golf courses are during Masters.
    http://etherbourn.blogspot.com/

2010 Cannondale Synapse Feminine Carbon 6