Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Indpls NITE Ride

To disable ads, please log-in.

Is anyone here doing the NITE ride in June? Several co-workers have talked me into signing up....I just can't imagine what it will be like around 2,500 other cyclists! I am not worried about the miles, it is only 20 miles and I am riding 16 tomorrow, the interesting part will be riding around that many people that late at night.

It's a great ride. It thins out a lot after the start. You can even ride on the velodrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. SR500 View Post
    It's a great ride. It thins out a lot after the start. You can even ride on the velodrome.
    Cool! Nice picture by the way. My only concern is that I normally GET UP at 4am and this starts at almost midnight I can't back out now though, I've registered and if I never do it again it will be a good experience

Ouch, we didn't make it back the the hotel after 3am the first year.

I go every year. I never get home until 3ish. It's such a fun ride, don't worry about the crowd. The dinner ride before hand is fun too, you get in 40 miles that way. It's a really easy ride, low mph compared to my normal rides. See you out there!
    -Rachel

Hopefully I can stay up much of the previous night and sleep really, really late on this Saturday. I can't take naps unless I am ill The thought of 2,500 many cyclists is intimidating, but I figure I can't be the only new rider out there. I also "encouraged" two co-workers to sign up so I can't back out That was part of my reason for encouraging them, LOL!