Hi ladies
I think I know what I want in a saddle....just not sure if it exists. Can anyone help?

I need it to be firm/hard at the back, like an Arione, and similar width, but towards the front, maybe a dip for my lady bits, and a shorter nose, and no cutout.

I have ditched a Selle Atola with cutout that I used for quite a while - cutout very painful. I have been using a Bontrager Inform RXL, which is pretty comfy up front and I've used it solidly non-stop for the last 6 months. I got a new bike in Jan (it came with an Arione, which I sold straight away as I'd ridden an Arione a few times on the turbo and ended up sitting on a towel half way thru!). Because I then had 2 bikes & 1 saddle (and was swapping all the time) I recently grabbed an old Arione that was lying in the garage and put it on the bike for a quick ride. I've now ridden it quite a bit and got to the point where I love the feel of the Arione on my sit bones (compared to the sponginess of the RXL) but it's juts a bit too long and hard on the nose. I think the Arione is the right width for me. A lot of the women's saddles I have seen seem to be padded on the sit bones and I don't want that.

So, is there a saddle for me out there?
Thanks