Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Red face Michigan Ride For The Cure - Saturday 8/7/2010 - Ann Arbor, MI

To disable ads, please log-in.

We are very excited to announce the first annual Mid-Michigan Ride For the Cure benefitting Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. Registration is NOW OPEN!
    This year’s inaugural event will feature three ride lengths (27, 57, and 97 miles) starting and ending in scenic Ann Arbor. Registered riders will commit to raise at least $500 to benefit the Mid-Michigan Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. The Ride is fully supported with sag wagons, medical and mechanical services and cheerleaders! Plus we offer aid stations throughout the course with great food and fun.

register here:
    http://www.komenmidmichigan.org/get-...-the-cure.html

or email: ride@komenmidmichigan.org

Thanks for posting this.
    2011 Specialized Secteur Elite Comp
    2006 Trek 7100

I'm thinking we'll do this. I'm not sure how to go about raising the donations though. This area is hard hit by unemployment . Many people have been affected by Breast Cancer, not just women. Hopefully I'll be able to raise the money, but then my husband will have to as well, which might be a hard sell. All the people he works with are men. I work at a Curves and I might get some support there.