Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Looking for occasional non-competitive rides/riding companions in Southeastern MA

To disable ads, please log-in.

I had hoped to try to try the Sunday morning ladies' rides this spring held by Ski Market, and they are now closing...

Is there anyone in the Brockton/Taunton MA area that knows of casual (non-competitive) ladies' rides in the area that last an hour or two? Or is there anyone in this area that would like to have some riding company once in a while?

Time constraints and other hobbies do not make joining a cycling club practical for me. (I'm currently averaging 9-12 mph on my fitness rides, which are usually 10-20 miles.).

Look at the AMC Southeastern MA chapter bicycling group schedule. They have lots of rides; not sure if there are any at your speed, but check it out.
    Go to www.outdoors.org, look for where it says chapters, then click on SE MA.

I'm in Norwood, and often ride through the Easton, Bridgewater area. Sometimes even through the edges of Brockton. I'm usually going 40 to 50 miles, but we could meet and do a loop that you would be comfortable with. PM me if you are interested.