Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rain Pants

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have fenders, and I often wear boots to work, so my lower legs don't really get wet. It's mostly my thighs that get wet in the rain, and the RainLegs take care of keeping those dry. If it's really really pouring, then I've got Showers Pass pants, but they're a bit big on me, and I get hotter in those.

I got an email note that my Rainlegs shipped yesterday. (wow, Bill of Wallingford Bicycle Parts is FAST!!!) Hooooray!
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Well, I got some sharp needles and some wonder tape today, so tomorrow the rain pants become shorts, just in time for the rainy commute Monday. I'll let you know how it goes...

I got my Rainlegs! I got my Rainlegs!

I looooooove Bill at Wallingford! http://www.wallbike.com/oddsnends/rainlegs.html

Following the advice someone gave somewhere (?), for women's sizing I ordered one size LARGER than the height chart specifies. (by the chart I should be a Large, but instead I ordered an Extra Large) The fit is perfect.

Hopping on and off my bike in the safety of my living room, I had no issues with the chaps at all. The chaps did not catch on the nose of my saddle, the straps did not rub anywhere.

These chaps will be travelling with me on my commute to my bike locker at the bus station from now on, and dare I say I hope it rains a little soon so I can write a complete review?
    "If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson