Hey everyone!

My friend and I decided over the weekend that we're going to be participating in our first ever long-distance charity ride. Neither of us have ever done anything like this before so we're really excited to start training and fund-raising.

We've decided to start a blog that will follow the course of our training, the ride, and fund-raising.

If you are unfamiliar with the ride it starts in Madison, WI. It lasts 4 days and around 300 miles. We are looking to see if anyone else will be participating in the ride and also for some help with raising money.

Within the weeks end we'll be putting bike parts up for sale along with some of our artwork we do in our free time. I also do black and white photography and hope to sell some of my prints.

The minimum we need to raise is $1200 but we're each setting a goal of $2000. The charity has a 90% rate of return which is pretty incredible and the ride has helped generate close to $2 million dollars within the last 7 years.

Hopefully you all can check out our blog and we're open to any words of support or suggestions for how to be successful on our journey to ACT 8!