Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Free Shimano Mountain Shoes

To disable ads, please log-in.

I bought these shoes this past November in a size 41:

http://bike.shimano.com/publish/cont...41.-type-.html

I don't know if anyone would like them, but they are free for the cost of shipping.

I do not like them, but wore them in spinning class (never outside) until January - the inner soles would have to be replaced of course. For the sake of full disclosure the fabric in the inner heel uppers likes to grab little things from your socks and won't let go of them...this is a feature Shimano doesn't mention

There is nothing wrong with these shoes, and indeed the shoes look new outside of their sock-grabbing tendencies. I just don't care for them and they hurt my feet. I have had foot surgery and multiple foot/ankle/achilles tendon injuries so someone else might be fine with them. My feet are just plain picky...

I have replaced them with Bontrager mountain bike shoes in which my feet are much happier. I was afraid to try on the Sidis, those were NOT within my budget
    Last edited by Catrin; 03-03-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    I've had earlier versions of these shoes for several decades. My first pair lasted me over 15 years. I'm in Year 5 of my "new" pair. I find them very comfortable, and I use them for my outdoor and spinning shoes.

Catrin's are too big for me; otherwise I'd take them.

The shoes are spoken for! Thanks for taking them off of my hands, they were just in too good shape to not give someone else a chance at them.

Are the shoes still available? I am interested if they are.

Quote Originally Posted by runningteach View Post
    Are the shoes still available? I am interested if they are.
    They are in their new home already, thanks for checking!