Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

To disable ads, please log-in.

Count me in for next time; same goal weight: 220.

Thanks, Possegal!

Roxy
    Last edited by channlluv; 04-30-2010 at 10:36 AM.
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

169.8 no where near my goal but since I really struggled this challenge I am quite happy.

Please put me in for the next challenge. I will be out of town on Friday so won't weigh in until Sunday. Possegal thank you for doing this.

My new goal for May/June is my target weight of 135.

You can reply to the May/June thread that I will start this weekend if you are wanting to participate. I may lose track if folks respond in this thread.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...tREx5VFE&hl=en
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Well...I am still at 153 even though I have been working out a lot more. I have gained some more muscle and have gotten more trim even though the scale tells me otherwise. Several of my co-workers have asked me If I have lost weight or have told me that I am getting skinny!! Plus, my pants are not as tight as the used to be.

did not make my goal weight .... 146.6

Ending the challenge at 208.4. Not quite my goal, but closer than at the start so I'm happy enough. I'll sign up for the next one too....

142.8 is my final weigh-in, and I'm really excited that I *almost* got to my goal weight (142). Within a pound is pretty cool. I'll sign up for the May/June too (I'll post it to that thread though). Congrats everyone for all the weight loss in March/April! : )

233.2 yesterday. Wrong way...alas.

I'm swimming half-a-mile every day, too. In February it took me 50 minutes. Yesterday I did it in 29. Why the weight gain? I don't get it.

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.