Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

185.5 as of this morning. I "lowered" my goal from what I originally wanted, but finally decided on a goal of 175. Thanks ladies!

Tanis
    Last edited by tharley; 03-05-2010 at 12:57 PM.

226.8, again.

I'm just shy of losing 10% of my body weight (225).

I was in a minor car accident last week. I'm dealing with a little bit of whiplash and is keeping me off the bike and out of the pool and it's driving me nuts, but my doctor said I need to rest the soft tissue or I could turn a minor injury into a major injury. Alas.

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

No change for me this week. I went up after my period and then right back down. Hoping to see a change next week from all the hard work I put in this week though. Determined to stay on track all weekend.

I find that the hardest part. I plan ahead and I try to stay focused, but the weekends aren't as structured for me and I can't alays anticipate where I'll be. Maybe all the practice with the new pedals and shoes will keep me motivated . . . wish me luck!

It's so cool to be a part of this group and know that everyone is working so hard and making progress. It's inspiring.

starting weight 167.2 goal weight 154. good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Tucker Cat is 15.5 pounds. It's really hard to weigh a cat on a postal scale.

Veronica
    Do you have a regular electronic scale. I find my electronic scale does a good job, just have to get my cat to stand there a couple of seconds! Good luck to Tucker Cat. I should sign more than one of my cats up for this!
    katluvr

Alas, our people scale only does pounds, not halves or quarters. Since he's only got to lose 2.5 pounds, I figured it would take a while to show up on the people scale. It's just too coarse of a measurement for him. And I'm a bit obsessive so I want to see some results. Poor baby has been totally licking his bowl clean at night after we go to bed. I was hoping he would have already lost an ounce or two.

Plus , it's pretty funny to try to get all of this big boy onto that scale and have him stay still long enough to get some sort of accuracy.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Okay - first weigh in for this challenge -146.

In the right direction for once.

Lynette

Of course forgot to weigh in myself today.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...tREx5VFE&hl=en
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Please count me in again- starting weight 183.8

No goal for me, because it is too daunting to think about how much I need to lose! Baby steps for now......
    Please visit my etsy shop and support avian rescue and sanctuary efforts:
    http://www.BagsofAFeather.etsy.com

Sorry I'm late with the weigh in...156 *sigh*. That trip to San Antonio last week pointed the scale in the opposite direction. Those margaritas and fajitas sure were good though

Luna Eclipse/Selle Italia Lady
    Surly Pacer/Terry Butterfly
    Quintana Roo Cd01/Koobi Stratus
    1981 Schwinn Le Tour Tourist
    Jamis Coda Femme

Count me in this round!! The weather it picking up so I can't use hibernation as an excuse! Starting weight is 135, goal weight is 130!

Count me in again too. I had a week of rest, which wasn't good for the weight but was good for the muscles. Back to training now and starting at 214.2. Goal for the challenge is 205 (I thought 200 would be a little optimistic).

Jodie Newbie

Hi everyone! I've never posted before, I've been registered for a few months. I really enjoy the support and enthusiasm you all show each other. I am a newbie, over 50 rider and haven't been able to ride much yet. I am recovering from a car accident(fractured T4 vertebrae and accident induced scoliosis of the spine). I would like to weigh in this month. It has been hard to watch what I eat with all the required rest. I'm not active right now and I have gained a few pounds from all the sitting. I weigh 149.2 and would like to get down to 144 by the end of April. Thank you for having this to participate in.

Quote Originally Posted by jodie View Post
    Hi everyone! I've never posted before, I've been registered for a few months. I really enjoy the support and enthusiasm you all show each other. I am a newbie, over 50 rider and haven't been able to ride much yet. I am recovering from a car accident(fractured T4 vertebrae and accident induced scoliosis of the spine). I would like to weigh in this month. It has been hard to watch what I eat with all the required rest. I'm not active right now and I have gained a few pounds from all the sitting. I weigh 149.2 and would like to get down to 144 by the end of April. Thank you for having this to participate in.
    Welcome Jodie! I am new too, though I have been also registered for a few months. I'm hoping to loose weight and have fun learning how to "gracefully" cycle.

Possegal,

Please include me. This morning I was 152lbs and I still have the goal of 149lbs.

Thank you for the charts!
    Czech Chicks Rule !