Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Touring Croatia

Touring Croatia

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hello everyone. We are planning a trip to Croatia this summer. It is a supported tour. We will be touring several different islands along the coast. We will be using a tour company called Pedal and Sea Adventure. Here is the link for the trip
    http://www.pedalandseaadventures.com...romantica.html

Since we have never toured before, we decided to go with a company so we wouldn't have to worry about details. We will be staying an extra week or so after to go birding on the mainland.

I was wondering if anyone has ever used or heard anything about this company. I've tried doing some online searches and found one review of this tour company.

Also If anyone has any tips or suggestions for me. I'm pretty new to this.

Thanks.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    We haven't hooked up with any touring company for our bike trips so far. Best of luck.

Have heard from people born in Croatia and who have visited family several times there, that it is a beautiful country.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    I have not toured with (or heard of) that company, but I just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip! I have not been to Croatia, but I have been to Bosnia and the people are just lovely. I've done lots of supported tours, and they are great. I don't like to camp, and I prefer not to have to carry my luggage.

Enjoy it, and let us know how it goes.