Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Winter Bike Related Classes -Metro West

To disable ads, please log-in.

Greetings,

I'm looking for Indoor Spin/Training classes & repair maintenance classes during the Winter months. Does anyone have a recommendation ? Thanks

Winter bike Relates classes

Well, this doesn't help you, but trainer classes start here this coming week.

Generally, EMS has a mechanics class, have you checked with them?

Good luck with class(s) and Happy new Year!

My son is taking a repair/mechanics class at Broadway Bike School in Cambridge. He also took a winter riding seminar there a couple of weeks ago.

Spin & condition class at the Training Room

Here is a local fitness center which develops classes with cyclists in mind: http://www.thetrainingroomboston.com/fitness.html

I think the OP was looking for mechanics related bike classes, not spinning classes.
    My son took the class last night. He said it was really good and lots of individual attention.
    Too bad the tire he changed was flat when he went to go and commute to work!

Keefe Tech in Framingham is offering a Bike Maintanence WS in April -

Spring Bicycle Maintenance
    SP-06 • Class held: Apr 6 • 3 Hours (1 Session) • Tue: 6:30-9:30
    It's time to clean up that bike and get it tuned up for the coming season. This class is for all bike owners - even those who say, "I don't even know if the thing still works." Designed to take the intimidation out of bike maintenance, you will learn the basics of bike fitting, operational adjustments, common repairs, regular maintenance and safety checks. You will get answers to all your questions, from "Why all the gears?" to "Where can I get the best tires for me?" The more you know about how your bike works, the more confidence you will have in riding it.
    http://ktconed.org/sports.htm

Cost is $34 a friend took it last year and recommended it. I was thinking about signing up myself.