Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Owey...owey...owey.... My poor heiny :(

To disable ads, please log-in.

Saddle number one....Terry Liberator. Rode for close to a month, just not quite right. Not bad pain just not right.

Saddle number two....Serfax RX. Again, not awful but not nice either. I think I have an aversion to cut-outs.

Saddle number three...Selle Royal Contour. OWEY!!!!! Test rode it on a 28 mile group "diva" (only girls allowed) ride. By the end of the night had the whole group laughing with me and my chafed "naughty bits".

Bike shop guy actually suggests I put my original stock saddle back on the bike and try it again. Pbbbbbbbttttt!

Going to check out a specialized shop tomorrow...

-Jenny in Wisconsin
    Jenny in Wisconsin

There is a sizable difference from the terry liberator to the liberator-race and liberator men's. I find the normal liberator to be too short and the men's too wide, but the race is just right. Harder to find but I swear by it.
    Ride it, break it, fixit, ride it...

I use the womens Specialized Mtb Sport on 2 of my bikes and the Specialized Road Sport on the third and love them both. I have done centuries on both of them plus I'm a bike commuter that avgs 125 miles a week and have never had any problems. I also do not use any type of chamois butter nor have I ever needed to.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"