Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Awesome shirts/stickers: One More Mile

To disable ads, please log-in.

I don't remember seeing this before, so I thought I'd share. Last week at the marathon expo, the guys from One More Mile were there showing off their shirts. Given that they were a) snarky and b) about running, I bought two. One says "Some girls chase boys. I pass 'em." and the other is about running with my dog. You ladies totally have to check them out.

Only saw one or two tri things (70.3 and 140.6 magnet/stickers), but LOTS of running things, for walkers AND runners, especially slowbies

http://www.onemoremilerunning.com/

I love their shirts! I bought my sisters and I the one about wakling being cheaper than therapy.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

"If Americans want to live the American Dream, they should go to Denmark." - Richard Wilkinson

Oh that's new since the last time I saw them at an expo or checked out their site. That is perfect! I think I also have the "running my mass off" one. Bought my niece the one that says "I know I run like a girl. Now try and keep up." And she is fast enough that she can wear that.
    Last edited by Possegal; 12-02-2009 at 06:37 PM.
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

I just bought the "Find your happy pace." tank.

Merry Christmas to me. <g>

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

I have...

Running my mass off.
    Find your happy pace.
    I know, I know, I'm almost there.
    One more mile.
    LSD - Long, slow, distance

I like their stuff too.