Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay

2010 Bike Virginia

To disable ads, please log-in.

Registration opens Dec. 1st. Shenandoah--absolutely beautiful. Start riding them hills.

http://www.bikevirginia.org/

Thanks for the info. The ride this year is in the area where my mom lives. I've always wanted to bring my bike on a visit and do some riding. It's a beautiful area. This is the perfect excuse to make that happen.
    2004 Colnago Chic - WTB Deva
    2008 Blue RC7 - WTB Deva
    2009 Colnago Master X-lite - WTB Deva

Tulip - are you doing it again next year?
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Quote Originally Posted by IFjane View Post
    Tulip - are you doing it again next year?
    That's the plan, unless I have a work deadline come up at the same time. I won't know that until the spring, though, so I'm moving forward with what I do know.

Sounds good. Though it is just "over the mountain" (Harrisonburg, that is) from us, we might just do it for a mini-vacation. It looked like so much fun this year when it went practically right by my door. We will do the hotel thing, no camping for me.
    "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

2006 Independent Fabrication Custom Ti Crown Jewel (Road, though she has been known to go just about anywhere)/Specialized Jett