Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Bike MS 2009 Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes

To disable ads, please log-in.

Anyone else from here going? This is my first one. I heard that it's a beautiful ride.
    Women are. Like tea bags; you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water~ Eleanor Roosevelt

When is it? I may do it! Is there a website that you know about?

Here is my donation page. From there you can meander through the site.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=11440
    Women are. Like tea bags; you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I finished!!

This past weekend was our Bike MS ride. AMAZING!! It was beautiful, painful, inspiring, and grueling. I will post pics as soon as I can. I do have to say that I am hooked and am anxious to get a new bike. I am also looking at doing some 5Ks and 10Ks next year. I know I can do it, especially after this weekend!

Congrats!!

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

It's too bad so many things were going on this weekend - SpokeFest, the Spokane Triathlon, and Bike MS. I really REALLY want to do Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes and Bike MS would have been a great way to do it, but I had to try the tri.

How was the Trail and the route?

PS: Congrats!!

Colby,
    The trail was really really nice. paved good width. The weather was perfect. That ride is so well supported. I really need to post pictures... My camera decided not to cooperate but I'm gettin pics from team mates. I had such a good time. The last 15 miles were really brutal my body wanted to give up, I was really close to throwin up. but I didn't and I finished! I was so proud of my self. I wasn't able to train AT ALL cause my bike was stolen in June but I did it! I just bought a used dimond back I want a new road bike for next year. The trail is paved and really well maintained if I lived closer I would be on that trail on the weekends.

Yeah!!!

Congratulations!! I finished mine as well. It was great!! I'm looking forward to next years ride....!!!
    Kvixen23

"The biggest chance we ever take in life is not taking a chance."

a few pics!!

here are 2 pictures on the ride. hope this works.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike concentration.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	10306

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bikerchickride.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	10307