Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

To disable ads, please log-in.

way to go kacie!

Good job Kacie! I went the other direction. I do love Christmas treats. I have to jump back on the weight loss wagon if I ever want to look like the person I am.

I'm a real slacker.

Came in a 193 this AM.

I am opting out of posting my final weight of 2009, let's just say Nov/Dec has been a real learning experience. Possegal are we going to do a Jan/Feb weight loss challenge? Please, please, please say yes. Thanks for all you do. Jones.

Oh yes, there will be a January/February challenge. I've not been very diligent, therefore not very successful. But the madness must stop! I've been working on this video from pictures and vid clips taken when my family does the Livestrong Challenge in Philly. Seeing myself in that lycra, well let's just say it wasn't pretty. Next year has GOT to be different!
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Adding in a new post with the links. I like to have one on each page, less work for all of us.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...pNzdLMGc&hl=en
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...0g&output=html
    You too can help me fight cancer, and get a lovely cookbook for your very own! My team's cookbook is for sale Click here to order. Proceeds go to our team's fundraising for the Philly Livestrong Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Possegal View Post
    Oh yes, there will be a January/February challenge. I've not been very diligent, therefore not very successful. But the madness must stop! I've been working on this video from pictures and vid clips taken when my family does the Livestrong Challenge in Philly. Seeing myself in that lycra, well let's just say it wasn't pretty. Next year has GOT to be different!
    Oh, I understand too well. I saw pictures of myself in spandex tights crossing the finish line at the Memphis St. Jude 5K a few weeks ago and it was a giant dose of reality. Oh my! Like you said, the madness must stop.

Thank you for doing this and I would like to join in the next challenge if I may. Maybe you ladies will keep me motivated.

Luna Eclipse/Selle Italia Lady
    Surly Pacer/Terry Butterfly
    Quintana Roo Cd01/Koobi Stratus
    1981 Schwinn Le Tour Tourist
    Jamis Coda Femme

Of course you may join in! I'll post a thread tomorrow staring the next 2 months challenge.

163.1 (-;

Checking in REALLY late...

After a 2+ week hiatus to travel home to spend time with my family for the holidays, I'm officially back. Both physically and 'on the wagon' so to speak. Even though I feared much worse, my weight on January 1 was 137. After just a few days of self-control and lots of fruits and veggies, I weighed in yesterday at 135, which is just under my pre-Christmas weight!

Thanks everyone for participating! I think this challenge really helped me to minimize the damage over the holidays.

Wow, I think your weightloss system is amazing. Keep it up. It's motivating me to take the weightloss challenge.

Finally seeing some progress! I guess going on vacation helps.