Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi OakLeaf. I'm fine just been very busy. I sent Madei to Bike Chick in November...
    Andrea

1988 Bridgestone mixte
    2002 Trek 2200
    2011 Surly Long Haul Trucker

Has Maidei retired??? I kind of miss her
    2012 Trek Lexa SL
    2012 Giant TCX2
    2015 Trek Remedy 7
    2016 Trek Lexa C
    2016 Specialized Hellga-Fat Bike

No Maidei hasn't retired. I am embarrassed to say that I still have her. Sammy sent her to me last November because I wanted to take her to the Florida Ironman and she arrived while we were gone. Shortly after that, my mother fell, ended up in the hospital, then the nursing home and it was a crazy few months. I put Maidei up on a shelf for safe keeping during all that and, quite frankly forgot she was there. I just found her a few weeks ago when I was cleaning. I took the box down and peeked inside to see what was in it and was mortified to find Maidei. I am sorry and beg forgiveness please. I would be happy to forward her on to the next person who would like her, just give me the word. I am so ashamed!

Luna Eclipse/Selle Italia Lady
    Surly Pacer/Terry Butterfly
    Quintana Roo Cd01/Koobi Stratus
    1981 Schwinn Le Tour Tourist
    Jamis Coda Femme

No worries, she probably needed a break from her travels anyway. I say take her for a ride somewhere...she will move on when she is ready. Hope all is well with Mom too.

I know how it is with people in the hospital. My Mother and brother-in -law are in right now soooooo my riding is basically non-existent.

But they need me now, more than I need a bike ride.
    2012 Trek Lexa SL
    2012 Giant TCX2
    2015 Trek Remedy 7
    2016 Trek Lexa C
    2016 Specialized Hellga-Fat Bike

Thanks for your kind words, Trek-chick. I'm doing a century with a friend this weekend on an organized ride. I may just take her with me. She could use a long bike ride. I'll just hang on to her until someone sends me a message wanting her. I hope your mother and brother-in-law are doing better.

Luna Eclipse/Selle Italia Lady
    Surly Pacer/Terry Butterfly
    Quintana Roo Cd01/Koobi Stratus
    1981 Schwinn Le Tour Tourist
    Jamis Coda Femme

Bike Chick- Just saw this today. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and hope all is ok now.
    Andrea

1988 Bridgestone mixte
    2002 Trek 2200
    2011 Surly Long Haul Trucker

Oh, wow. I've lived in 3 different cities since this all got started. Haven't been able to follow it all. I hope Maidei has been moving around more than I have!
    2014 Bobbin Bramble / Brooks B67
    2008 Rodriguez Rainier Mirage / Terry Butterfly Tri Gel
    2007 Dahon Speed Pro TT / Biologic Velvet
    1998? GT Rebound / Serfas Gel

Maidei goes on a world tour Part 1 of the Bicycle Mystery Tour

Well Primelissa, Your tour looks really much amazing and im sure that you had spend great time while your tour. I have not been top such kind of places ever, So would you like tio share some names of the most attractive places there?