Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
    Yea, young children can whip around all over the place with not a care in the world.
    So much fun to watch She DID get to play with Maidei, just no pictures

Hi Catrin,

I will take Madei next if nobody else has has offered. I would love to introduce her to Illinois' Prairie Path!

Let me know
    Andrea

1988 Bridgestone mixte
    2002 Trek 2200
    2011 Surly Long Haul Trucker

Quote Originally Posted by ASammy1 View Post
    Hi Catrin,

I will take Madei next if nobody else has has offered. I would love to introduce her to Illinois' Prairie Path!

Let me know
    Sorry, I just saw this post. I won't have time to mail her until next week if that is ok with you - life is....really busy right now. PM me your postal address and I will send her on her way after she gets a chance to go mountain biking with me one more time

Catrin,
    Do you still have Maidei? If no one else has spoken for her, could I get her again? I regret that I didn't take her to St. Louis last year and I'm planning to be there for a few days in a couple of weeks. I know she would love to see the Arch. And if no one objects to me keeping her for 6 weeks, I could take her to Ironman Florida as well.

Luna Eclipse/Selle Italia Lady
    Surly Pacer/Terry Butterfly
    Quintana Roo Cd01/Koobi Stratus
    1981 Schwinn Le Tour Tourist
    Jamis Coda Femme

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Chick View Post
    Catrin,
    Do you still have Maidei? If no one else has spoken for her, could I get her again? I regret that I didn't take her to St. Louis last year and I'm planning to be there for a few days in a couple of weeks. I know she would love to see the Arch. And if no one objects to me keeping her for 6 weeks, I could take her to Ironman Florida as well.
    She is going to Illinois later this week to spend some time with ASammy1. Perhaps you could coordinate with her so you can take her to the Ironman? Also, I didn't know you are doing an Ironman, that is seriously cool!

I'm not doing Ironman, DH is, but I am running the Chicago marathon October 7. I completely forgot about that. I wonder if Maidei would like to run the Chicago marathon? I'll try to coordinate with ASammy1. What part of Illinois would that be? Do you know?

Jamis Coda Femme

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Chick View Post
    I'm not doing Ironman, DH is, but I am running the Chicago marathon October 7. I completely forgot about that. I wonder if Maidei would like to run the Chicago marathon? I'll try to coordinate with ASammy1. What part of Illinois would that be? Do you know?
    Elmhurst, IL

I bet Maidei WOULD like to run the Chicago marathon, she's been doing a lot of riding - and will also with ASammy1 so it will give her some cross training. Can't have Maidei getting overuse injuries

Oh my, I haven't thought of overuse injuries! Maybe I'll take her to a good massage therapist after the marathon. I want her to be in good shape to enjoy the Ironman!

Jamis Coda Femme

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Lookin' forward to Maidei adventures with some cross-training too.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Well it looks like Maidei is going to have one heck of a weekend! She will be attending the Madonna concert on Thursday, seeing a comedy show at Second City on Friday and running the Fort to Base (Fort Sheridan to Great Lakes Naval Base) race on Sunday! She is very excited for me to post pictures!

Thanks Catrin!
    Andrea

1988 Bridgestone mixte
    2002 Trek 2200

How's Maidei doing on her journey?
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Sorry I haven't checked in. There was an unexpected death in my family and therefore I haven't had much time to spend w/ Maidei ... Maidei is on her way to Southern Illinois now.
    Andrea

1988 Bridgestone mixte
    2002 Trek 2200

So where is Maidei now?

Yes, wondering the same thing- where has Madei traveled to?
    2016 Specialized Ruby Comp disc - Ruby Expert ti 155
    2010 Surly Long Haul Trucker - Jett 143

I hope ASammy is ok.....
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler