Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

ya'll are gonna LOVE this!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

as quoted in cyclingnews.com:

Damon to play Armstrong?

UK newspaper The Guardian reports that Oscar-winning actor Matt Damon is currently negotiating a role to star in film based on Lance Armstrong's first biography, It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life. US television channel ESPN 2 also said Damon was Armstrong's preferred choice for the role, with the 35 year-old apparently a cycling enthusiast and keen to shape up for the part.

Described as a 'method actor', Damon lost over 40 pounds (18 kilograms) for his role in the film Courage Under Fire (1996), and as shown in The Talented Mr. Ripley and The Bourne Supremacy, he's more than adept at playing other people - so being Lance Armstrong for a few months shouldn't pose too great a hurdle for him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Excuse me? You gotta have a native Texan in this role so you can get the very slight accent just right. My vote is for Matthew McConaughey.

ooooooooo yummy..... I vote for Matthew TOOOOOOOOOO
    The space and time for what you WANT is being occupied by what you have settled for

"You say bark I say bite / You say shark I say hey man / Jaws was never my scene / And I don't like Star Wars"

BikeDFW - Dallas and Fort Worth Area Cycling Advocacy Organization

Sweet!

I'm definitely more of a McConaughey fan, but I think that Damon looks a little bir more like Lance

I was in Boston last month and Matt Damon jogged right by me...God, I swooned like a school girl...he's very HOT and gets my vote!!

karen
    Quitting is NOT an option!
    Know the signs of stroke!! www.stroke.org

I vote for Matt Damon too.

I'm usually not a groupie, but now I consider moving to Boston and starting to job. He is hot indeed.