Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Amici Veloci jersey - whoopee!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

Spazzdog has been working her little paws to the bone so please send her a few treats. Based on my inarticulate and rambling requests, she's created a wonderful preliminary design that is veddy, veddy close. While we know the Voler art department will make some more changes based on their experience we thought we'd get this out there for the world to see.

Plus, here's our new blog spot, www.amiciveloci.org !!!!
    We've got a lot of team members that aren't part of this wonderful TE forum so now we've got a place to keep them up to date on our happenings and, in the future, Amici Veloci tattoo and jersey sightings.

The order form should be posted in the next few days and I'll add the link to the blog and post it here. Miss Snap is in charge of collecting orders from anyone and everyone who is so inclined to join us. Our current order deadline is August 22nd though this may change a bit as Voler is a tad behind on the women's club cut jersey (not their fault - the manufacturer of the lycra used in their shorts in going out of business which has impacted their whole delivery cycle).

On the women's club cut - it will have no elastic in the hem, a slightly shorter length, and will flare a bit at the hips. The bust will be adjusted slightly to better accomodate our curves. I tried on prototype #2 on Monday and it fits really nicely. Sizing info can be found at www.voler.com.

Oops, once last thing -- the secret message on the inside of the pocket will be "Another hare racing story" to go with our collar message, "Embrace your inner tortoise," as coined by Veronica.
    Last edited by SadieKate; 07-28-2005 at 12:42 PM.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

That is bee-utiful ! Very nice work.

Very cool design (love the puns!)! What a great idea! I'll keep an eye peeled for the order form...

very hot

LOVE the jersey and will wear one proudly. Will keep an eye peeled for the order form!

What kind of treats would spazzdog like?

Aarff!

jelly bellies, gummy bears, tequila... er, milk

Glad y'all are likin' it. I love designing jerseys... just don't get much of a chance to do it. Thanks SadieKate, for letting me help out with an already fun design.
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Spazzdog, that looks amazing!!!

Thank you, thank you...

But really, it is all SadieKates art. She's the "artist". All I did was put it all together on the jersey template under her direction. My part was all cuttin', pastin', layering and re-sizing. I am just the mechanic on this one.

spazzdog
    no regrets!

My ride: 2003 Specialized Allez Comp - zebra (men's 52cm), Speedplay X5 pedals, Koobi Au Enduro saddle

Spazzdog Ink Gallery
    http://www.printroom.com/pro/gratcliff

Really nice!! I can't wait! I like that the chain rings are off-center. They look great like that! Dead center would look like a target. Non-symmetrical gives it extra style!

Just my 2 cents.

Adventure off-center Girl

So Spazz, can you design a baby blue jersey with a pink Happy Bunny in woman's cut for me? God, I want one of those soooo bad!!!
    I get to have pizza after this, right? No...wait...cheesecake....

AG, we may need your talents also. You should see the behind the scenes conversation between Spazz, Snap and me trying to get the storage and links working for the order form. We may need a flowchart with a full-detailed analysis!

SK (your twin geek)
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

It's absolutely STUNNING! Spazz you have done it again!
    I can hardly wait to get one. We will stand out on any ride and just wait til everyone sees us!

Thanks for all your hard work- and Sadie K- thanks for taking the time to go to Voler. I think it's made a big difference.

I'll get right over to the blog spot too.

Yeah ladies. As usual the TE team comes through!
    Nancy

Blog Site

Everyone should check that site out, too! It's great! How can the rest of us be part of the site????
    Nancy

WOW!! That is one of the most awesome jerseys I've seen in awhile - re: Huge Primal Wear fan! The design has just blown me away! (notice it didn't hush me up any tho ) I would be doubly honoured to wear that!!

Kudos to Spazz, SK, and whomever else was involved in putting this together!

Please let me know when they're ready for ordering (I'd put off paying a bill to buy one of those!)
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    AG, we may need your talents also.
    Just let me know if I can help! You know... It takes a village....

I'll be the village idiot...