Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Well, for a bunch of non-propeller heads, we got higher tech than we ever imagined, but automating the order form itself was beyond us.

Be sure you email Snap every bit of info that she needs - gender, style, size, quantity, mailing address - and you don't need to fill out the form.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Wind shell Vest sizing

The order form says that the Wind Shell Vest is Unisex sizing. But on the Voler site, the size chart for the wind shell vest shows mens and womens sizes.

Men's medium - Chest 38 to 40
    Women's medium - Chest 34 to 36.

SadieKate -- What size wind vest do I wear? You told Voler that I would be the "problem" child, so I'm just trying to live up to my reputation.

Whewwwwwwwwwwww that was more work than I do for my day job! LOLOL...

OK....I just blundred my way through the whole paypal thing and it said that my money was on it's way to snap! LOLOL

Snap: I included a note that said what size and gender but I forgot to tell you S/S! dooohhhhh!!! Let me know you got everything??

Corsair "sitting here ROFL at myself and my meno-brain moments" Mac

PS: I just got the paypal confirmation in my email account. wheewww..this was tough!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adventure Girl
    The order form says that the Wind Shell Vest is Unisex sizing. But on the Voler site, the size chart for the wind shell vest shows mens and womens sizes.

SadieKate -- What size wind vest do I wear? You told Voler that I would be the "problem" child, so I'm just trying to live up to my reputation.
    And, you're doing a very good job.

Unfortunately, the outer wear stuff is only "unisex" which really means mens' sizing. I have called Voler's attention to the fact that their website is confusing.

How's that spreadsheet coming? You've only 44 1/2 hours left to procrastinate.

Quote Originally Posted by CorsairMac
    ...it just feels weird to pay for something without also submitting something!
    You would only need to worry if I and my household of scoundrels were accepting the money .

Will you gals be posting or emailing some sort of confirmation that you got our orders? I mailed my order in last week, and my brother might have been mailing his in too.

And I forgot (pre-meno moment), when do we actually receive the jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by aka_kim
    Will you gals be posting or emailing some sort of confirmation that you got our orders? I mailed my order in last week, and my brother might have been mailing his in too.?
    That's a good question. PayPal returns a receipt but we don't know if Snap has received the mailed orders. I have been telling everyone who mailed that they should email her so she knows to expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by aka_kim
    when do we actually receive the jerseys?
    Voler has scheduled shipment for the first week of October. Then, our lucky recipient (probably Jason in Oregon so no tax) will have to ship them out to each of us individually.

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Voler has scheduled shipment for the first week of October. Then, our lucky recipient (probably Jason in Oregon so no tax) will have to ship them out to each of us individually.
    oooooooo wouldn't that be a treat??...to have that sitting on my doorstep when I get back from Hungary??!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

Man, the orders are pouring in.....ok, maybe not pouring...but they're gettin' there. I can go through the list tonight and send out "Yay got yer money" to everyone that's paid. Then we wait..........

Yippee! Rod of Pville fame called to say he mailed his order. Since he is email-challenged I thought I'd let you know. Steph who is even more emailed challenged will be attemting PayPal. I may call her tonight. Neither one is hillclimbing challenged. Someday, sigh . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by snapdragen
    Then we wait..........
    Are they here yet?

Adventure Girl (Impatient Girl) who has not yet placed her order.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventure Girl
    who has not yet placed her order.[/SIZE]
    You're down to 41 hours.

OH, this is AWESOME - I almost missed this!

Placing order now....

Quote Originally Posted by SadieKate
    Voler has scheduled shipment for the first week of October.
    How convenient for the LibraChix

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by jobob
    How convenient for the LibraChix
    Happy Birthday to you, me and us!!!

On another cheerful note, I just tried on prototype jersey #3 and, woohoo, they nailed it! Prototypes #1 and #2 were darn close and #3 was that major last step to get the boobage area right. I think all of you fellow elastic spastics will be mighty pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorfrau
    OH, this is AWESOME - I almost missed this!
    Whew! Close one!

AG, you have 37 hours. Hee-hee.