Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Wanted: Powertap SL+ wireless 32h

To disable ads, please log-in.

DH wants a Powertap SL+ wireless 32-hole hub with or without the rim. Anyone know of a good source?

Thanks!
    Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

Give e-bay a try.... Lots of quality, reasonably priced gear> alot either new in box (at discounted price) or gently used.

If choosing used, rely on ebay rating ( pretty reliable gauge of seller).
    "Competition is often won or lost on the 6 inch playing field between the ears."

This is a buddy of mine, very good prices, excellent quality on built up wheels.

http://www.psimet.com/Psimet%27s%20Products.htm

Thanks to both of you. Someone here posted a week or about getting misleading information on an eBay purchase makes me a bit leery of going there. I was kind of hoping one of the bike shop owner TErs would have what he wants. I'd like to support our community here if possible.

Roxy
    Getting in touch with my inner try-athlete.

Just be thorough on ebay. I sell a ton of stuff on ebay and am very thorough with my listings(usually copy all specs from manufacturers website) And I sell bike products, used, for people I know. Anything from used saddles to high end road and mtb bikes.(will even sell smaller items if wanted).

So don't discount ebay b/c of one bad story, it is on the buyers part to make sure they did their research on the seller also!