Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cyclocross live on TV and internet

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hey girls. As from last Sunday belgian tv is airing almost all the male pro cyclo-races in Europe. Every Sunday on www.sporza.be you can watch it live. Give me a buzz if you are interested, so that at the start of the races I post the link here.

Your chance to see Niels Albert/ Radomir Simonek/Sven Nijs battle for the prizes...

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Oh, why did you do that?? I have so much real work to do, and now you've given me another distraction...I'll watch j u s t a l i t t l e...

Cool! Thanks for the link. I love watching the smooth technique of the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Oh, why did you do that?? I have so much real work to do, and now you've given me another distraction...I'll watch j u s t a l i t t l e...
    I'm soooooooo sorry

No live cyclo cross today due to WC Mendrisio...

they started 5 mins ago...

There was a cyclocross race in my neighborhood park yesterday! It was very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    There was a cyclocross race in my neighborhood park yesterday! It was very cool.
    who won?

Quote Originally Posted by papaver View Post
    who won?
    No one I've ever heard of. I don't think it was on the level of professional Belgian cyclocross. Afterall, this is central Virginia...not that there's anything wrong with central Virginia, mind you, but it's not the center of cyclocross by any stretch. Now if we were to start talking NASCAR, I could contribute something!

There's nothing like a fall/winter Sunday. Mountain bike in the morning and then settle in to watch cyclocross with a nice cup of hot chocolate in the afternoon. Love it!! If you get a chance to watch these guys definitely take it. They're amazing. Hopefully I'll make it to the Superprestige in Gieten this year. Should be a blast!

cutprequi Guest
    We're going to have a meet in the next month or so, still working on the dates and location since we're spread out all over the Bay Area, so keep checking this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by krisl6 View Post
    There's nothing like a fall/winter Sunday. Mountain bike in the morning and then settle in to watch cyclocross with a nice cup of hot chocolate in the afternoon. Love it!! If you get a chance to watch these guys definitely take it. They're amazing. Hopefully I'll make it to the Superprestige in Gieten this year. Should be a blast!
    The race last weekend (koppenberg) was absolutely great! Sven Nys was great! Too bad that there aren't any great Dutch cyclocross riders anymore... would be more fun to watch...

I missed the Koppenberg cross last weekend (had to go to a christening). Saw the highlights on Sporza. Looks like it was the most exciting race of the season so far. Much more fun to watch than when Albert takes off on the second lap and rides alone for 45 minutes that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by krisl6 View Post
    I missed the Koppenberg cross last weekend (had to go to a christening). Saw the highlights on Sporza. Looks like it was the most exciting race of the season so far. Much more fun to watch than when Albert takes off on the second lap and rides alone for 45 minutes that's for sure.
    Yes it was! It was exiting till the end! Loved it! I don't like Albert, he always talks about himself in the third person and i really don't like that...