Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

My house is too quiet :(

To disable ads, please log-in.

My house is quiet & lonely now that my company has left Even our doggie notices thier absence.

My mom, 2 aunts & a cousin were in Perth for a few weeks visiting us and left yesterday. They're still in the country but up in Port Douglas enjoying the sunshine..Something they rarely saw in Perth . HOpefully they'll see the sun when they head to NZ in a week or so.

It's great to have company from overseas once in a while .

Ha, i thought maybe Ian had left.
    Sorry it's so quiet there.
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Tough, eh, CC about loved ones who live far away. I just finished seeing my family members in Toronto and realized how rapidly time passes-- it becomes more acute when parents get older, nieces and nephews become bigger/more mature, etc.

At this time, I'm flagellating myself for mistakenly giving away a DVD copy of photos I took of family during my Toronto visit. Now I have to ask someone to mail me a copy so I can have a copy myself and make more copies for other family members who don't have a set.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.