Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Aug 13 Stonewall Century La Veta CO

To disable ads, please log-in.

Looking to carpool and/or share hotel/camp to this beautiful ride:
    Aug 13 Stonewall Century La Veta CO
    http://spcycling.org/stonewal.htm

I am a 34 year old student and would love to save some money and have a little company for the trip. I don't expect to stick with you during the ride unless you want me to.

I would need to start out on the 12th. Can return 13th or 14th, but prefer the 13th. I live in E. Denver and will drive within 60 miles to meet up with you. I'm in good riding shape, so I do NOT expect to finish late in the day, if that helps.

Hi Theresa!

I'm in Boulder, and I've been on chewing on doing that one, so if I have someone to carpool/hotel with, that probably makes my decision for me! I'll send another private e-mail with my contact info...

I'm jealous! We stayed at the 'Bearadise Cabins' when we went hiking in that area. Funky and rustic, but really cute and run by great people. Have fun!

Wink

Audio-A!
    Ended up going down there with Theresa and we had dinner at the little restaurant -- if you could call it that -- at Bearadise. Very funny little place, with mounted teddy-bear heads and a dirty little cat that kept breaking and entering for handouts. The town was very funky and friendly, too. We couldn't find our host's house, and when we stopped for directions, we were invited in, given homemade maps ("hang a right off the dirt road at the pub 'n grub and take your second dirt road on the left...") or the phone numbers of various friends.

Though we both sorta bonked on this ride -- lack of sleep, who knows? -- it was a great part of the state and I definitely want to get back there...