Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 141 of 252 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3767

To disable ads, please log-in.

Back from travel, cleaning up the diet again...and hopefully biking soon too!!

B: smoothie (blueberries, spinach, 1/2 banana, coconut milk, egg protein powder)
    S: coffee with heavy cream, 1/3 quest protein bar
    L: wild caught sardines, 1 avocado, hot sauce, lemon juice
    S: 1 oz raw cheddar, baby carrots, strawberries, 1 oz mixed nuts
    D: sausage, ground beef, cabbage, onions and broccoli slaw thingy (tastes way better than it sounds!)

Daily goals
    1700 - 1900 calories - 1893 today
    < 100 g carbs - 90g today
    ~110g protein - 113g today
    Last edited by GLC1968; 06-07-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    My new non-farm blog: Finding Freedom

B: tuna over tomatoes, melted cheese, blueberries, coffee
    S: handful of nuts and cranberries
    L: whole wheat tortilla cheese crisp with avocado and turkey breast, salsa
    17 mile ride
    S: another handful of nuts and cranberries, this time with chocolate bits mixed in
    D: went out to a tapas restaurant before the last play of our theatre subscription. The amount wasn't too big, but some it was salty and I am feel ing today, as well as the 2 glasses of sangria
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

B: egg white omelette with low fat Colby cheese, green chili salsa
    L: chicken sandwich on Ezekial sprouted grain bread with tomato and mustard, cole slaw
    21 mile hilly bike ride
    S: handful of nuts, chocolate, cranberries, slice of Ezekial raisin bread with soy nut butter
    D: had some carrot slices, pepper slices with hummus before eating grilled sesame ahi tuna with home made wasabi/Greek yogurt sauce, a salad, saute of red pepper and shitake mushrooms, glass of red wine, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Quote Originally Posted by limewave View Post
    S: Carrot and Kale Salad with Sunflower Seeds, handful of nuts
    D: Veggie Shepherd's Pie and a Salad
    OOOooohhhh, details! I want details on the shepherds pie and the carrot and kate salad! How was it prepared?!? Recipe? Sounds DELICIOUS.

My weekend has been terrible for food, last night was pub quiz night at a TERRIBLE place, so it was beer, chips and salsa, and onion rings. Today we're heading out for a ride though, and salmon for dinner. So, hopefully it will get better.
    1984 Raleigh Technium 440 - retired(coffee runs)
    2012 Cannondale Synapse 5 WSD - 365 miles (updated 7.12.2012) - in a holding pattern due to injury.
    My blog: http://bikesbooksblues.wordpress.com/
    Fundraising link for my friend Aimee, after her ped/car accident

B: one soft boiled egg, whole wheat bagel, lox, low fat cream cheese, fresh farm picked strawberries, half a banana, blueberries, coffee
    43 mile very hilly ride, during which I had 3 shot blocks and half a Luna Bar, as well as 2 bottles of Nuun, and regular water.
    L: was during the ride, I had a mozzarella, basil, tomato sandwich on a baguette, and a little cabbage slaw, water
    S: after ride slice of Ezekial bread, hummus
    D: went out again, half a spinach salad, half order of orechette pasta with spinach, chicken sausage, of which I ate half, glass of red wine.
    Can you tell the ride made me hungry?
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

B: 1 piece wg toast with peanut butter, coffee
    L: pulled chicken bbq sandwich, french fries
    D: 1/2 chicken breast grilled, large salad with lots of raw veges, small helping of rice, 1 beer
    ice cream with chocolate sauce

B: Egg and Gluten free toast, coffee + bowl of oats w/ apple slices (350 cal)
    L: Large bowl homemade veggie soup + Drk chocolate square with smear of PB (275 cals)
    S: Ultrameal Shake w/ Banana (250)
    D: Large Salad w/ homemade Salad Dressing and handful of nuts (300)
    ES: Green Smoothie (250)

Total calories: 1425

Back to counting calories. I just don't do well when I'm not keeping track of them. Not doing very much training this week as it's a taper week for me. I may go for a really easy cruiser ride to the beach this afternoon and about 15 minutes of strength training.
    Last edited by limewave; 06-12-2012 at 11:30 AM.
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

B: a couple of dried apricots and almonds before boot camp, then
    small bowl of Greek yogurt with strawberries and blueberries and some whole grain flakes, 4 slices chicken breast, coffee
    S: small skim milk mocha latte
    L: 2 veggie burger patties, cole slaw, blueberries
    S: nuts and cranberries
    2 mile walk with client
    D: turkey burger on a roasted portobella with tomato and onion, sweet potato
    2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

ok I have fallen off the wagon here and still can't get below 126-128 as my fluctuating weight.. so time to start reposting!

yesterday:
    b: full fat greek yogurt with a handful of raspberries and a swizzle of agave
    l: wrap with cheese, half a small avocado and kale+hot sauce
    s:gluten free "chips"
    d:salad with grilled chicken, hard boiled egg and a little bacon(my downfall)+lots of veggies, walnuts and sunflower seeds with homemade dressing
    s:2 dates + milk with chocolate flavored vodka....(did a night ride and couldn't seem to get my brain to shut down to sleep without it)

ride: women's no drop ride I help with-22 easy miles.

5 walnuts/2 dried apricots before 5:45 AM 11 mile "2 hill" ride. Short, but hard.
    B: egg white omelette with low salt ham slices, green chili salsa, an orange, coffee
    L: left over turkey burger patty, slice of low fat Muenster cheese, an apple
    D: glass of red wine, pan grilled boneless chicken breast with pesto, whole wheat linguini with olive oil, an artichoke, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

B: 1 bowl of special k, raspberries, 1 % milk, coffee
    L: vege stirfry with rice
    D: soft tilapia tacos with cheese, cabbage, tomatoes, salsa, and black beans, 1 beer

Yesterday:
    Breakfast: bagel thin with smoked salmon, capers, onion, tomato and a smear of cream cheese
    Lunch: Egg sandwich on english muffin with ham and colby jack
    Afternoon snack: bowl of special K red berries
    Dinner: a few small pieces of st. louis style pizza, bruschetta, spanish chorizo
    Dessert: fresh blueberries

Today will be better I hope. I've been so busy packing and getting ready I've been going for quick to fix convenience foods like sandwiches. I've got grilled boneless skinless cihcken thighs and my favorite red cabbage/carrot slaw planned for dinner. Although my eating may be derailed with I bake cookies for a few of my friends who donated big to my ride!
    Help me reach my $8,000 goal for the American Lung Association! Riding Seattle to D.C. for clean air! http://larissaridesforcleanair.org
    http://action.lungusa.org/goto/larissapowers

B: Egg + gluten-free toast, bowl of oats and coffee
    L: Large Salad and UltraMeal Shake
    D: Veggie Soup + Salad, Drk Choc Square w/ PB
    S: Green Smooooooothie
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Today:

B: 2 scrambled eggs, serving Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal with almonds and raisins, skim milk, coffee
    S: very small amount of home-made energy mix. Not meant for the office but the trail...but I need to go shopping
    L: sweet basil turkey/chicken sausage , homemade bean/spinach soup with a bit of rice
    S: another small amount of home-made energy mix
    D: roasted skinless chicken breast on sprouted wheat bread

50 minute easy spin - had to get outside for stress relief but legs needed a break since they will be working the next 4 days - I doubt I broke a sweat so I consider this a "rest" day

S: chocolate milk

B:2 eggs over easy with green chili salsa, grilled low salt ham (3 slices), an orange, coffee
    L: salmon burger patty, cole slaw, cup of tomato soup, blueberries
    D: lentil stew with sweet potato, carrots, peppers, salad with avocado, lettuce, cranberries, goat cheese, 2 squares dark chocolate,1 glass red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura