Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 158 of 252 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3767

To disable ads, please log-in.

1 piece of wg toast, peanut butter, coffee
    snack: strawberries
    Lunch: 1 small piece of leftover lasagna
    Dinner: roasted turkey, rice, peas, 1 beer
    1 piece cake with ice cream

B: egg whites, pesto, an orange, coffee
    L: 2 veggie burger patties, cole slaw, apple
    S: nuts, cranberries (a handful), a Luna Bar at 5:30
    D: 2 home made salmon burger patties, half a cup of whole wheat cous cous, salsa, blueberries, 2 pieces dark chocolate

Today:
    B: 2 eggs, chicken breast, avocado, blueberries, strawberries, coffee
    S: nuts and cranberries
    L: southwest salad with steak, half a slice of whole wheat bread, herbal tea
    S: Ezekial raisin bread before short ride (12 miles)
    D: sauteed salmon, sweet potato, kale salad, 2 squares chocolate
    Last edited by Crankin; 09-19-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

B: chobani yogurt, coffee with milk and sugar
    S: luna protein bar, peach
    L: red apple with natural peanut butter, a couple sun chips, 2 slices deli ham
    D: large baby spinach salad with avocado & low fat dressing, baked tilapia, 3 sm cheese ravioli, 1 lindt's chocolate truffle, 1 glass red wine (that may end up being 2 glasses )

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    B: cornflakes with fresh raspberries, blackberries and skim milk, tea with skim milk
    Snack: coffee with milk, 1/4 of a Chinese moon cake, fresh orange
    Another cup of coffee 4 hrs. later

D: sauteed canned smoked mussels, tomatoes, red pepper, basil,onion and garlic with pasta.
    Cornflakes with milk, fruit as a snack/dessert??
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

B: curried tofu salad with grapes and apples, an orange, tea
    L:salad with hard boiled egg, bacon crumbles, tomatoes, cabbage, spinach, balsamic vinegar, peach
    S: nuts, chocolate bits, and cranberries
    D: whole wheat tortilla with low fat cheddar, chicken, peach salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado, an orange, half a glass of red wine, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Yesterday:

B: spinach/veggie/sausage frittata
    1 hour workout, vegan protein shake afterwards
    L: 4 ounces arm roast, sauteed kale/bok choy
    S: a few macadamia nuts + 6 dried unsweetened cherries
    D: 1/2 baked acorn squash and sauteed collards/turnip/mustard greens/mushrooms/onion/garlic in butter - finger licking good!
    Last edited by Catrin; 09-21-2012 at 03:06 AM.

B: half a whole wheat bagel dipped in olive oil, one small piece of Machengo cheese, 4 slices roasted chicken breast, half a grapefruit, coffee
    L: pretty much a whole container of chicken salad, a couple of bites of an apple
    15.5 mile ride with a friend. Slow and pretty flat, as my knee has felt weird Thursday and I have two longer, harder rides this weekend
    S: other half of the whole wheat bagel
    D: chicken thigh/leg and kale salad, 2 squares dark chocolate, glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    B: cornflakes with fresh raspberries, blackberries, red currants and dollop of fat-free yogurt, with skim milk. Tea with skim milk
    L/Snack: coffee with milk, a blueberry and white chocolate cookie
    Snack: handful of fresh cherries, a fresh dark plum
    Dinner: stir fried butternut squash with sweet red pepper, onion, garlic, jot of soy sauce, cilantro and ginger root. with noodles. TEa with milk.
    Snack: a bunch of concord grapes
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

B: 2 eggs over easy, one slice Ezekial raisin toast, 2 chicken sausages, coffee
    L: 39 mile ride, flat to rolling along the south coast of Little Compton, RI and Westport, MA. I ate a handful of dried apricots before the ride and had a turkey sandwich on whole wheat for lunch during the ride
    S: I felt weird after the ride, probably a combo of not drinking enough, because it's cooler out and not eating enough right after the ride. I had another handful of dried apricots, but during the 1.5 hour drive home, I should have had more, as I felt dizzy when I got out of the car. I ate a large handful of chocolate, cranberries, and nuts and drank more water and I felt better almost immediately.
    D: 2 very thin pork chops with chili cumin rub, mashed butternut squash, one glass of red wine, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

B: endive stuffed with low fat cream cheese and lox, an orange, slice of Ezekial whole wheat toast, coffee
    L: ham and Swiss on spelt roll, apple
    31 mile ride, drank a bottle of Nuun and half a water bottle, ate a couple of dried apricots and half a Luna bar
    D: at friend's house. 5 whole wheat type crackers, cheese, salsa, salmon cooked in parchment w/veggies, whole wheat cous cous, salad, one beer, small slice of angel food cake w/ a scoop of ice cream, raspberries, drizzle of chocolate sauce

Am I the only one posting here????
    Monday:
    3 dried apricots, handful of walnuts before boot camp
    B: egg whites, scrambled with zucchini, kale, an orange, coffee
    L: chicken salad, an apple
    D: went out with friend. we shared an antipasti plate (meats, orzo, lots of veggies) and bowl of Italian wedding soup

Tuesday:
    B: chicken breast on sliced tomatoes, melted low fat swiss cheese, blueberries, avocado, coffee
    S: nuts, cranberries, chocolate bits
    L: finished the chicken salad, an apple
    It's a rest day, but I walked 3 miles with a client
    S: slice of Ezekial raisin bread
    D: 2 very thin pork chops with chili rub, mashed butternut squash, glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Tuesday:

B: veggie/sausage frittata, 1/2 apple
    L: bone broth with arm roast, a bit of pulled chicken (from neck bones - much better than I thought it would be), veggies
    S: macadamia nuts, dried unsweetened dark cherries
    45 minute easy trainer session
    D: 1 egg + 1 yolk poached in chicken bone broth with spices, roasted kale and parsnips.
    Last edited by Catrin; 09-26-2012 at 04:47 AM.

B: Fried Egg Swamwich (egg + egg white + gluten free bread + a bit of baby spinach leaves)
    S: apple + raw almonds
    L: Big Salad
    S: Veggies and PB
    D: Curried Lentils and Squash + blanched Kale, 1 sm piece 90% Dark Chocolate (MMMM)
    S: Green Smoothie (Spinach, blueberries, raspberries)
    2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

yesterday:
    B: half a spelt roll dipped in olive oil, 4 slices chicken breast, a couple of pieces of avocado, and a very
    small slice of Machengo cheese, cBffee, blueberries
    15.5 mile ride, part of it (11 miles) was for fitness and the rest, to go to Trader Joe's and back home. I got overheated and felt weird, so I ate a Shot Block
    L: ham and low fat swiss on the other half of the spelt roll, an apple
    S: 2 dried apricots, walnuts
    D: went to break the fast dinner for Yom Kippur, although I obviously didn't fast. I had half a bagel and cream cheese, lox, tomato, cucumber and tomato salad, fruit salad, and a small amount of kugel made with gluten free noodles. I did have a couple of small pieces of rugelah type pastries and coffee.
    Woke up this morning weighing 1.5 lbs. more than Wednesday

Today:
    handful of almonds and dried apricots before very hard boot camp class
    B:chicken breast, green chili salsa, grated low fat cheddar in a whole wheat tortilla, blueberries, coffee
    L: turkey Cobb salad at a restaurant
    S: walnuts, cranberries, chocolate bits
    D: 2 tuna burger patties (made with whole wheat bread crumbs and left over brown rice and an egg yolk), sweet potato, sauteed mushrooms, glass of red wine
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    Tuesday:

B: veggie/sausage frittata, 1/2 apple
    L: bone broth with arm roast, a bit of pulled chicken (from neck bones - much better than I thought it would be), veggies
    S: macadamia nuts, dried unsweetened dark cherries
    45 minute easy trainer session
    D: 1 egg + 1 yolk poached in chicken bone broth with spices, roasted kale and parsnips.
    How do you roast your kale? I've never done it; I usually just saute it with bacon and some garlic. Not that I'm tired of bacon and garlic, but...

Also, roasted parsnips (and other root veg, but not potatoes) and cauliflower with a nutmeg+apple cider glaze is fantastic. Good with pork, if you eat it. or chicken. (And I did a maple-mustard glazed version earlier this year. Sooooo good.) Anyway.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...