Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 129 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3767

To disable ads, please log-in.

pre run snack: small piece of Irish Soda Bread

70 min run

B: oatmeal with some almonds and raisons and a small bowl of strawberries

S: orange and some pretzles

L: Chicken made into a sandwhich with a bread thin with some veggies

S: apple and some almonds and one piece of dark chocolate

D: Homemade pizza (homemade dough..made thin crust) cooked on our smoker so it is like a brick oven pizza. yummmmm

B: bowl of Irish oatmeal with a splash of skim milk and blueberries, piece of Ezekial sprouted toast with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese on top, coffee
    S: handful of nuts, cranberries, chocolate bits
    2 mile run, with about another 3/4 mile of warm up and cool down
    L: 4 slices of low salt turkey breast, rolled up with low fat cream cheese inside, 1/2 cup of cole slaw, an orange
    D: I made a Paleo lasagna recipe; zucchini and mushrooms with ground chicken and tomato sauce/paste, green pepper, onions, lots of spices, 1.5 glasses of red wine, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Susan, you want a terrible diet? Here's what I ate yesterday:

B: Doughnut and a bottled coffee thing
    L: Turkey sandwich and a Caesar salad, iced green tea
    S: A couple of mini Reese's cups
    Two beers
    D: Coconut water and about 3 handfuls of Goldfish.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

I ate wildly and without thought today. No particular psychological reason. I was just hungry and obsessed with food.

McDonalds breakfast burrito
    chocolate chip cookie from neighbor
    Indian food at a craft show
    Brownie at craft show
    another chocolate chip cookie from neighbor
    piece of bread and butter
    Milk and malted milk balls
    a few slices of pizza
    apple

I feel a little sick. Gee, wonder why?
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

This is an unusual weekend for me:

Yesterday:

B: steel cut oats (dried cranberries and blueberries), a bit of PB, 2 whole eggs, skim milk, coffee

4 hour mountain bike trail building work-session (we were actually closing/reclaiming rogue trails). Lots of Rhino work and hiking

L: (provided by REI) Turkey lunchmeat sandwich on a small white hoagie roll, cheese, mustard. Small bag of corn chips and as I was still starving also had a small bag of pb/cracker rounds and a partial slice of cheese. I normally wouldn't eat any of it outside of the turkey and cheese - but I seriously needed some food. Oh yes, there was also a bottle of lovely homemade beer that a co-trail-worker gave me - yummy!

D: large baby spinach salad with roasted skinless chicken breast, tomato, green onions, a few almonds, fresh olive oil/balsamic vinegar dressing. Skim milk. Dessert was a couple of strawberries, a few tablespoons of fat-free Greek yogurt, and a very good glass of Cow Bell Porter.

Today

Today will be even more unusual. I am a member of a large Greek Orthodox parish and we've a huge event after church today that involves the visit of a Greek folk music band, dancing, and traditional Greek food for lunch and dinner. This is to be a noon - evening event and will be great. I don't intend on being there the entire day...at some point will leave and go home to ride my bike.

B: 1 slice Ezekial toast with a bit of PB, low-fat mozz. cheese stick, coffee.

Haha last night after yesterdays 40 miles of massive hills I couldn't keep myself from devouring an entire pint of Americone Dream B & J's. Did another 40 this morning!!! I figure I've offset the 1200 or so calories by 80 miles of riding

Off for Pho now!
    Help me reach my $8,000 goal for the American Lung Association! Riding Seattle to D.C. for clean air! http://larissaridesforcleanair.org
    http://action.lungusa.org/goto/larissapowers

Wow! I think I'd be sick if I ate a whole pint of ice cream!
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

I teetered on the edge, Owlie. I couldn't stop myself during but kind of regretted it after because my stomach was so full of ice cream. (Emphasis on kind of because it was heavenly!)
    Help me reach my $8,000 goal for the American Lung Association! Riding Seattle to D.C. for clean air! http://larissaridesforcleanair.org
    http://action.lungusa.org/goto/larissapowers

B: 2 scrambled eggs with salsa, 2 slices of Canadian bacon, half a grapefruit, small latte with 1% milk, another cup of plain coffee
    S: slice of Ekekial sprouted whole wheat bread with soy nut butter before a 30 minute run/walk
    L: quinoa with black beans, an apple
    S: nuts and cranberries, coffee
    D: 2 chicken thighs with garlic and olive oil, baked summer squash with nutmeg and sprinkle of brown sugar, glass of red wine, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

The rest of the day - I post when I am good so figured I should post when I am not so good...

L: roast lamb & a small amount of roast pork, Greek salad, lots of feta and 2 olives, Greek green beans (basically cooked with tomatoes and olive oil), rice, roll, large piece of heavenly baklava. Ok, so I guess that wasn't too bad outside of dessert

19.5 mile ride that may have burned up the calories from the lovely baklava. Perhaps.

D: fruited wild rice salad with roasted skinless chicken breast. 1 beer.

Making cookies for my lbs guys...sadly I can't make cookies without eating some. 5 small cookies with a bit of skim milk...

B: 1/2 bagle with 1 T of PB

spent 4 plus hours hiking at altitude with about 3000 of climbing involved. During the hike I ate a cliff bar, an apple and a luna bar

Late lunch: 1/2 pita pockt with veggies and some chicken and a few chips

D: small salad with some turkey.

Yesterday.....rest day, yay!!

B: 1/2c almond/cashew mix with coffee
    L: 2 small chicken breasts (lemon pepper) with taboli and 1/2 avocado
    D: (McAlisters) you pick two.... bowl of chicken tortilla soup and baked potato no cheese or sour cream--sd of lght ranch
    S: Pineapple Chunks

B: tea, slice of Ezekial sprouted grain bread w/ soy nut butter, non fat Greek yogurt, w/blueberries, almond, dried cranberries
    L: left over quinoa and black beans, an apple
    S: nuts and cranberries
    D: veal scallopini sauted w/ whole wheat bread crumbs, spinach, whole wheat pasta w/ marina sauce, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Today - did better with the calories, pretty much hit my target for a much-needed rest day:

B: steel cut oats (with dried cranberries and blueberries), a bit of PB, 1 whole egg & 1 egg white, skim milk, coffee

S: small apple, mozz. stick

L: small amount of fruited wild rice salad with a roasted skinless chicken breast

S: small banana and a few almonds

D:baby spinach, more fruited wild rice salad, roasted skinless chicken breast, kale chips, a small amount of English sheep's milk cheese, skim milk

Okay...not a good day for me. I did quite a bit over the weekend so today was a "rest" day. I commuted to/from work and went on an hr long walk.

B: Oatmeal with some almonds and raisons

S: Apple with a few almonds

L: Bread thin with a few pieces of turkey and some pretzles

This is where I fell apart.

Some Irish Soda Bread, and a small chicken tender

D: uhm...I hate to admit this....a Hot Dog. They are ones we purchased from Rochester NY where DH and I both are from. They were shipped out to CO for us. I also had some chips.

Feel pretty bad about eating that junk. Back on my healthy eating tomorrow. I am eating some frozen fruit as I write this.

Please tell me I am not a bad person...I Just made some poor choices