Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 248 of 251 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251 LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3764

To disable ads, please log-in.

B: one buttermilk waffle with dried cranberries and almonds, strawberries, coffee
    I went on a hilly 37.5 mile ride; during the first half of the ride I had 2 Shot Blocks and half a Lara Bar, almost one bottle of Skratch, water
    L: we ate at Bolton Farms, where I had a turkey sandwich with mustard and tomatoes and I sampled a few home made chips. Refilled my bottles, one with more Skratch.
    S: had a slice of cheese and 3 pita rounds
    D: our friends came over for dinner. We had some artichoke dip and pita crackers, cheese, and Mojitos! I made chicken thighs with green chili salsa, salad, and my friend brought whole wheat cous cous with veggies. The chicken thighs were really tiny, we all chowed down on the cous cous. Followed this up with a bit of chocolate chip ice cream/hot fudge

My weight is up a little today, but it may be just from the hard ride, or it could be the Mojitos and ice cream! But, my weight was pretty low for me on Saturday morning and it's been much easier for me to maintain a lower weight, recover from a little more eating on weekends, since I tweaked my diet back to Mediterranean and I've been riding a lot more.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Yesterday:

B: cornflakes with skim milk, fresh blueberries, blackberries and red currants. Tea with skim milk
    Lunch: 4 small shrimp dim sum, soy milk. Then another stop: coffee with milk, hard pretzels.
    Dinner: Green curry sauteed tomatoes with zuchinni, eggplant, onions, pepper, garlic and pasta. Tea with milk.
    Snack: fresh plum, tea with milk. Small bowl of cornflakes with berries and milk. (I needed to snack....? Had supper at 4:30 pm.)
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

B: 2 eggs, scrambled with salsa, avocado slices, bowl of bluberries and sliced peaches
    went on a 15 mile ride with DH, his first since his crash
    L: veggie burger on a spelt roll, more blueberries
    S: went and did our annual sit on the porch at the Colonial Inn and had a glass of sangria and shared a cheese/veggie plate
    D: one turkey burger patty, no bun, mixed salad with vinaigrette
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

boot camp.. ate a handful of dried apricots and walnuts before
    B: egg whites, lox, goat cheese, blueberries and an an orange, coffee
    L: I went to do some errands and had a veggie wrap at a French cafe. Delcious, but too big. I ended up going home for awhile, should have eaten at home.
    S: more walnuts and apricots
    D: 2 sautéed fish cakes that DH bought at the fish market for me, because he bought crab cakes for himself, which I can't eat. salad and cole slaw
    Too much food, going to eat sparingly today, leaving for LA tomorrow
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

The days have gotten away from me! The weekend was great, especially since I had my annual dinner with Oakleaf and her DH.

Yesterday:

B: scrambled eggs with a bit of goat cheese over boiled turnips and sweet potato. Coffee with cream.

S: half of my lunch - roasted chicken over cruciferous veggies and a few more turnips/sweet potato.

Kettlebell training, accessory training day! Hard! Followed by protein shake.

S: other half of lunch

D: bone broth with lots of veggies, couple ounces of roast chicken and an egg on top. It turned out to be too much, so I saved half of it for today's breakfast.

went out for a 13.3 mile ride at 5:30 AM with DH. I was exhausted, not sleeping well at all, but last chance to ride before vacation.
    B: 2 egg omelette with left over white bean salsa and Mexican cheese. 1/4 avocado and blueberries, coffee
    L: chef's salad with basalmic vinegar and a banana
    S: dried apricots, walnuts, and dried cranberries
    D: left over chick peas/cumin and left over veggies with left over whole wheat quinoa.
    My refrigerator is bare. Very rare. Probably will not post my vacation meals!
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

OK, I am back. I did pretty well with my eating while away, although it did include 2 ice cream lunches, more beer than usual, and a few tastes of things that my son seems to like, such as maple crusted tater tots . I tried to eat mostly fish and vegetarian for dinner. And we did a 30 minute, very fast fitness walk at 6-6:30 AM on Thurs-Sat., as well as lots of walking around Long Beach and Claremont.
    Today:
    1/4 a Lara Bar before boot camp, another 1/4 when I got home
    B: 2 egg omelette with red peppers, cheddar and an orange, coffee
    L: chicken salad with mayo on a veggie salad, a banana
    S: slice of Machengo
    D: salad with lettuce, chick peas, chicken, whole wheat cous cous, lemon vinaigrette. sliced mango
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

I'm feeling the effects of traveling/heat/eating stuff I'm not used to, and allergies. I rested today!
    B: egg whites, lox, 1/4 avocado. small bowl of organic whole wheat flakes, almond milk, blueberries, coffee
    L: got a spicy chicken panini in the hospital cafeteria. Because it's a hospital, they tell you all of the nutritional info... it was not too big.
    S: banana
    D: chicken leg and wing, sweet potato, 1/4 avocado. glass of rosé
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

I've been really bad at posting lately, I need to get back to it as it does help. I've been experimenting with a few things to tighten up my nutrition.

Today: Full Rest Day

B: 2 scrambled eggs with spinach, small piece of sausage (pastured ground pork with my own seasoning), coffee
    S: small banana
    D: roasted chicken, wide assortment of steamed veggies
    S: homemade pecan butter with a very small slice of gluten-free rye bread
    D: roasted chicken with yet more steamed veggies

B: 2 corn tortilas cheese crisps with low fat cheddar and salsa, small bowl of strawberries and blueberries, coffee
    S: skim milk latte
    L: salad with tuna in oil, basalmic vinegar, red pepper slices, grape tomatoes, goat cheese and a banana
    19 mile rolling ride, moderate speed, drank a bottle of water with Nuun R Natural
    S: a few ww pita rounds and hummus
    D: spinach salad with grilled halibut, peaches, almonds, zucchini, maple vinaigrette, glass of rosé, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

banana before boot camp
    B: rice bowl with whole wheat cous cous, lox, spinach, 2 eggs, chili paste, coffee
    rode to work 5 miles
    S: nibbled on a Lara Bar all morning
    rode home 5 miles
    L: 2 veggie burger patties, small sweet potato
    S: Machengo cheese slices (2), whole wheat pita rounds
    D: one stuffed poblano pepper, stuffed with brown rice, refried beans, cheddar, salsa, salad with lettuce, grape tomatoes, chipolte dressing made with Greek non fat yogurt, glass of rosé, 2 squares dark chocolate
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

I was starving all day.
    Rested today, since I am still fighting allergies/sinus stuff. It's getting on my nerves.
    B:half a cup of plain Greek non fat yogurt with strawberries, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey. slice of spelt toast with cashew butter. coffee
    L: went out with DH, to a really authentic Italian café/market in town. I've been getting Facebook posts from them, and it makes me remember to actually patronize this place. I had half a panini with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and mozzarella, with some mixed greens and vinaigrette.
    S: by 4:00 I was so hungry, DH and I had a plate of Machengo cheese (maybe 3 slices) and a few pita rounds, and a glass of rosé
    D: tofu, marinated in sesame oil and low salt soy sauce, with shitake mushrooms, broccoli, red pepper with spelt soba noodles.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean
    Well, I think I'm screwing up healthy eating today, but anyway:

Did a 48 km. ride with a stop mid-way for grocery shopping, 4 small shrimp dumplings, soy milk and a custard bun. Then 4 hrs. later I ended at a Carribbean local festival where I had rice, peas and some curried goat.

Dinner: light scrambled egg white with fresh peas, mushrooms and red pepper, a bit of beef, a small pile of light steamed fresh noodles and tea with milk.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.

Saturday:
    B: lox, whole wheat bagel, light chive cream cheese, tomato, blueberries, coffee
    L: chicken salad with left over spelt soba noodles and walnuts, an apple
    25 mile ride, ate a Lara Bar along the way
    D: went out for Mexican food. Had a few chips and salsa, cup of spicy tortilla soup, and 2 veggie tamales with rice and black beans. Ate about half of the rice and beans, had a glass of sangria
    Today:
    B: eggs with avocado and salsa, slice of spelt toast, strawberries, blueberries
    L: went for a 30 mile ride with 1500 ft. of climbing. Ate an almond butter and peach jam sandwich on spelt bread along the way. Bottle of Skratch
    D: cup of cold zucchini soup, ratatouille with polenta. Had a taste of my son's spicy Brussel sprouts. The 4 of us split a berry short cake that was brought because my dinner was brought late.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura

half a banana before boot camp
    B: rice bowl with quinoa, lox, one egg, 1/4 avocado, spinach
    L: 1/4 piece of left over tofu, with a bit of coconut amino, red peppers, about 1/4 cup of quinoa, a peach
    S: walnuts and dried apricots
    D: quinoa penne pasta, spinach, white beans, grape tomatoes, pine nuts, glas sof rosé
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura