Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

If you like thin chamois, you might try REI. My first pair of shorts was their brand and it has pretty thin padding. It is all one piece, thin and fairly wide.
    I am still trying to find my comfort zone for the *girly bits* too! I'm trying a terry butterfly saddle (good so far) and I have a pair of Bontrager women's sport shorts that I kind of like...they are nice and long on me (which I like) but the jury is still out on the chamois part-it is sectioned but seamless, with the thicker sections on the sit bone parts. I did a 45 mile ride in them and still had some pinching of the bits, even though I used some chamois cream.
    Just not sure yet which combo is right for me.
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

I have a pair of Sugoi liner shorts that have thin padding. Sierra Trading Post often has shorts for really good prices. My favorites are the Shebeest SSS shorts. The padding seems to be just where I want it, and no more. I tried PI shorts. Ugh. But, my best cycling buddy swears by them (she also never changed out the guy's saddle on her road bike and I ride a comfy Brooks saddle). Try on as many as you can find. Make note of the ones you like, then keep an eye out for sales.

Deb