Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Western Canada-prairies, mountain & ocean

Yrs. later-altering new clothes

To disable ads, please log-in.

Am a wasteful puppy at times:

Finally...I altered a new pair of dress black pants that I bought over 2 yrs. ago. I do need a spring weight pr. but I didn't need it for last job. And it's such a hassle to set up my sewing machine, dig out my sewing supplies (more about that some other time).

Need to keep jacket on until I find a belt to cover up the gap in back at waistband.

Within next 2 days: Will alter another 2nd new pair of fully lined wool brown dress pants. Good thing I can fit them now..over 5 yrs. later. There was 1 yr. I couldn't button up the pants due to weight. I don't give a damn if pants are in fashion or not. They are straight cut, dark and hence, not noticeable as long I am not splitting at the seams when wearing them.

Am a late puppy here but hopefully put some use to these garments. Now you know my type of procrastination.
    Last edited by shootingstar; 08-01-2009 at 04:53 PM.
    My Personal blog on cycling & other favourite passions.
    遙知馬力日久見人心 Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what’s in a person’s heart.