Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Bike Shoes

Bike Shoes

To disable ads, please log-in.

Greetings

I am in the market for new shoes. The shoes I have now, were clearance ladies nike. I see on this site there are quite a few choices. I am however a little bit of a wierdo in that I don't like road shoes because it is hard to walk in them and the bottoms are always slippery.

I want to find lightweight shoes I can walk in, so I'm thinking I'll have to go with mountain bike shoes, but anyway I'm looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance!

I got a nice pair of black sneakerish shoes for Mtb riding. I think they came from Performance bike. Recessed cleats so they are easy to walk in.

I love my Sidi Dominators. Yeah they are mountain bike shoes, but I wear 'em for everything, including my tris. They are expensive, but my oldest pair was purchased in June 2006 and has several thousand miles on them. Cost per mile - less than a penny. I wish I could say the same for my running shoes.

Veronica
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

TandemHearts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Cost per mile - less than a penny. I wish I could say the same for my running shoes.

Veronica
    I like that logic.

+1 for Dominators. I use them with Frogs on my road bike. Very, very comforable and last forever.